Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Won 2-0.

The first fight was clean, the second my opponent had already won and I had a luck that was surreal. I apologize to my opponent, that was pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: pj

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
been 3 days and my opponent has logged in a couple of times since I VMed, still no response. activity posting just in case he johns until the deadline and prays for a coinflip
just gonna update this situation. my opponent wants to play on the day of the deadline, but I'll be very busy on that day. I told him I can play if he gives me a very specific time and he's yet to respond, so just in case it doesn't get done, I want it known I've been available and ready to play for the entire round, so if I can't play on the deadline itself and the game doesn't get done as a result, I feel that's his fault and not mine. scheduling with this guy is like pulling teeth

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
I asked to schedule to play this weekend to my opponent, and have been waiting for him to give me a time to play but no response since last week once we agreed on playing. I've been active pretty much all day for him and still nothing. Im going to just post activity here just in case something happens.

I asked to schedule to play this weekend to my opponent, and have been waiting for him to give me a time to play but no response since last week once we agreed on playing. I've been active pretty much all day for him and still nothing. Im going to just post activity here just in case something happens.
Sorry man i've had a lot of things going on between the channel and my personal life I misinterpreted you and was actually waiting for you to tell me a time to play since you're the one who said weekends was preferable for ya.

This week from monday onwards I will be available every single day to play, so just let me know which day and time suits ya and i'll make sure i'm available.

My opponent did not reply to me at our scheduled time. I have logs that they were active just before I got on the server but they left just more than half an hour after I messaged them. I'll try to get it done by the deadline but they aren't making it easy, just an activity post in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)