"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lel m8 you haven't used the form properly. It looks like you've filled it out with what you're offering to start with, rather than what you want. So the IV spread should be 31/x/31/30/31/30.

You should just try procuring a Hidden Power Ditto to do it yourself. Check out the 'helpful links' thread in battle spot and find a Ditto giveaway there
D;

Okay I'll try that, I just thought it would be worth a shot to run it by you anyway. Let me know if you'd like a spitback at all, I'll probably stick something like Spikes on it as well to make it more usable :]

Would you be interested in female moon ball horsea and swablu spitbacks (4-5IVs) for a spitback female Dream Ball Flash Fire Growlithe?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey I am around for a few hours now if you're good to trade Dream Ball HA Aero for Repeat Ball HA Growlithe?
Sorry for not being in touch lately. I should be available most of this week so let me know when you're around and I'l try to catch you online

Would you be interested in female moon ball horsea and swablu spitbacks (4-5IVs) for a spitback female Dream Ball Flash Fire Growlithe?
I should be able to do that. I may need some time to do the Growlithe for you as I'm a little busy at the moment, how urgently do you need it?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been a little inactive around here recently, so thought I'd advertise my new shinies!

Dragonite ♂ - Adamant
'Niterider'
Hatched in: Santalune Forest
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe
OT: OCAR ID: 40236
Multiscale
Outrage / Earthquake / Fire Punch / Extreme Speed
EMs: Dragon Dance / Extreme Speed

Bred by me, hatched by /u/eraco on reddit. Obvious nickname but I like that it goes with the Dusk Ball (I suppose any name using 'nite' would work but whatever). Trained to be used a bulky backup in the Maison. Unfortunately, the hatcher's save was only up to the first gym, hence the hatch location

Aerodactyl ♂ - Jolly
'Rodan'
Hatched in: Glittering Cave
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Paul ID: 01146
Unnerve
Working Moveset
EMs: Roost / Tailwind / Wide Guard

Bred by me, hatched by /u/DoubleFried on reddit. Obvious nickname for obvious reasons

Donphan ♂ - Brave
'Dunlop'
Hatched in: Victory Road
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 0
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
OT: Lucas ID: 50058
Sturdy
Earthquake / Counter / Endeavor / Ice Shard
EMs: Counter / Endeavor / Ice Shard / Play Rough

Bred by me, hatched by /u/Rewquan on reddit. Named after a brand of tires since he curls himself up and rolls around like one, hatched on the road to victory to go with the theme

Avalugg ♂ - Relaxed
'Heicenberg'
Hatched in: Lysandre Labs
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 0
252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
OT: Marinne ID: 07461
Sturdy
Avalanche / Earthquake / Recover / Mirror Coat
EMs: Recover / Mirror Coat

Bred by me, hatched by /u/JubileeFoxes on reddit. My favourite gen VI Pokemon, bred with the theme of one of my favourite shows in mind. If you don't get it then I seriously recommend watching Breaking Bad, lol

Abomasnow ♀ - Quiet
'Michelle'
Hatched in: Fortree City
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 13
252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpA
OT: cant say ID: 60415
Snow Warning
Blizzard / Giga Drain / Ice Shard / Protect

Bred by /u/Thatsdrew on reddit and received in his giveaway. Obamasnow is the most OU nickname on male Abomasnow, so since mine is female I named it for his wife, and hatched it in Fortree since she's from Chicago (the windy city), also trees​
I'll try to get around to my pending trades when time permits :)

Hey! I'm interested in thses pokes:
  • Dive ball HA Squirtle
  • Heavy Ball Skarmory
  • Lightning Rod Quick Ball Electrike
  • Luxury ball Jolly HA Riolu
  • Nest ball Ferroseed
  • Dive ball HA Bergmite
(yeah, all of those xD ). Please CMT for them?
Thanks!

Hi, I was thinking if I could have one of your Dratini HA spitbacks? I'm trying to get Multiscale Dragonite for Battle Maison. I've put up a Level 26 Tentacool on the GTS with the message "for can't say".

Hi, when you say Non-Redis for your TSV Shinies, you mean that it would be Non-Redis for me, but you'll trade them, correct? I apologize, I'm rather new at this. If so, I'd love to trade for your "Mitsukurina", please see my thread!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hey! I'm interested in thses pokes:
  • Dive ball HA Squirtle
  • Heavy Ball Skarmory
  • Lightning Rod Quick Ball Electrike
  • Luxury ball Jolly HA Riolu
  • Nest ball Ferroseed
  • Dive ball HA Bergmite
(yeah, all of those xD ). Please CMT for them?
Thanks!
Really, the only thing I saw that I liked was the Premier Ball Sharpedo, so I guess choose one thing that you really want. If it's the Squirtle or Riolu you want you'll have to settle for spitbacks due to their gender ratios

Hi, I was thinking if I could have one of your Dratini HA spitbacks? I'm trying to get Multiscale Dragonite for Battle Maison. I've put up a Level 26 Tentacool on the GTS with the message "for can't say".
I'd be happy to send out a spitback, however I'm away this weekend and can't get my DS connected to the internet. I'll be back on Monday so we'll work something out then

Hi, when you say Non-Redis for your TSV Shinies, you mean that it would be Non-Redis for me, but you'll trade them, correct? I apologize, I'm rather new at this. If so, I'd love to trade for your "Mitsukurina", please see my thread!
It means I'll trade them to you, but you can't trade them. You haven't provided a link in your post or signature though (which I stated in the rules of my thread that you need to do)

Really, the only thing I saw that I liked was the Premier Ball Sharpedo, so I guess choose one thing that you really want. If it's the Squirtle or Riolu you want you'll have to settle for spitbacks due to their gender ratios

I'd be happy to send out a spitback, however I'm away this weekend and can't get my DS connected to the internet. I'll be back on Monday so we'll work something out then

It means I'll trade them to you, but you can't trade them. You haven't provided a link in your post or signature though (which I stated in the rules of my thread that you need to do)
Ok, I'd like the Riolu then, if that's fine for you :)

Cool, thanks! I'll be on later in the evening (your evening) so we can set it up. Thanks again! :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Ok, I'd like the Riolu then, if that's fine for you :)
No problem! You'll have to let me know if you'll want Dream or Lux Ball, what ability, and Jolly or Timid. Like I said, it'll be a spitback but I'll try to make it a good one. I don't mind a spitback in return to make it fair, but if it could have at least 4 relevant IVs that would be great (since Carvanha is easier to breed than Riolu)

Cool, thanks! I'll be on later in the evening (your evening) so we can set it up. Thanks again! :)
I can be available pretty much anytime in the next 24 hours so let me know when you can trade

No problem! You'll have to let me know if you'll want Dream or Lux Ball, what ability, and Jolly or Timid. Like I said, it'll be a spitback but I'll try to make it a good one. I don't mind a spitback in return to make it fair, but if it could have at least 4 relevant IVs that would be great (since Carvanha is easier to breed than Riolu)

I can be available pretty much anytime in the next 24 hours so let me know when you can trade
I'd like a jolly ha one in luxury ball.
I'll definitely give you a flawless carvahna for the female ratio though ^^ is it okay to ask for 4 relevant IVs as well? :-)

I'm online for the next few hours! I've been breeding for the past few days and I have a couple of Premier Ball Swablu spitbacks in the box now if you want to do a spitback-for-spitback trade. The nature is Adamant though. Let me know if you're interested in that?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I'd like a jolly ha one in luxury ball.
I'll definitely give you a flawless carvahna for the female ratio though ^^ is it okay to ask for 4 relevant IVs as well? :-)
I'll see what I can do, iirc my Lux parent is a 4IV so that should be doable :)

I'm online for the next few hours! I've been breeding for the past few days and I have a couple of Premier Ball Swablu spitbacks in the box now if you want to do a spitback-for-spitback trade. The nature is Adamant though. Let me know if you're interested in that?
I'm busy right now but if you're here for the next couple hours I'll see if you're still here when I can trade. A Premier Ball Swablu would be fine (adamant is great for the DD set after all)

Hullo! I'm interested in a dream ball larvitar spitback, CMT? I've also got
  • Dream ball Mold Breaker Drilbur (but it seems you already have one ;-;)
  • Premier ball Huge Power Bunnelby
  • Timer Ball Honedge with Wide Guard
  • Sturdy Carbink (lol)
And I'm up for breeding something else as well

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hullo! I'm interested in a dream ball larvitar spitback, CMT? I've also got
  • Dream ball Mold Breaker Drilbur (but it seems you already have one ;-;)
  • Premier ball Huge Power Bunnelby
  • Timer Ball Honedge with Wide Guard
  • Sturdy Carbink (lol)
And I'm up for breeding something else as well
If you had asked a few days ago I would have jumped at the Sturdy Carbink but I was able to track one down. I had a trade pending for a Dream Ball HA Drilbur but the user got COPPA banned so I'm in need of another!

If you had asked a few days ago I would have jumped at the Sturdy Carbink but I was able to track one down. I had a trade pending for a Dream Ball HA Drilbur but the user got COPPA banned so I'm in need of another!
So Drilbur for your Larvitar is fine? Also, are you looking for any specific rock/steel/ground types soon? I'm interested in a couple other mons in your thread, but I don't have many KB mons currently and I can't decide on what to breed next.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
So Drilbur for your Larvitar is fine? Also, are you looking for any specific rock/steel/ground types soon? I'm interested in a couple other mons in your thread, but I don't have many KB mons currently and I can't decide on what to breed next.
Yep I'm cool with that! I'm guessing you want HA with it?

I can't say I'm looking for anything specific right now, I choose stuff to breed so sporadically these days depending on what I think might be good in Battle Spot. If I ever need a Rock/Steel/Ground type I'll hit you up!

Hey cant say, I'm interested in acquiring a Safari Phanpy spitback. Cmt for one please!
That should be no trouble at all! I'm not too picky with what I get in return, if you have a Dream Ball Gastly or Level Ball Rhyhorn laying around I'll take either

Also, pretty sure I still have you added so we don't have to do GTS. I can't trade now, I should be free in about 12 hours though if that's ok?

I can't say I'm looking for anything specific right now, I choose stuff to breed so sporadically these days depending on what I think might be good in Battle Spot. If I ever need a Rock/Steel/Ground type I'll hit you up!

That should be no trouble at all! I'm not too picky with what I get in return, if you have a Dream Ball Gastly or Level Ball Rhyhorn laying around I'll take either

Also, pretty sure I still have you added so we don't have to do GTS. I can't trade now, I should be free in about 12 hours though if that's ok?
I do have an extra Rhyhorn from breeding EMs. I should be around in 12 hours to trade :3

No HA please (Can't think of a time I'll need an unnerve tyranitar). And just making sure, female spitback for female spitback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)