Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
- Update (30/01/15) -

Just a little update with my first successful Shiny Masuda breed to bump this all the way to page 1; also, I have all of Buckert's Soft Resetting 'mons up for trade (see page #13 for more details) just to spread the word. c:

#115 - Kangaskhan
| Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Scrappy
Comet Punch / Leer
Notes:
Bred by me; I got it in less than 30 Eggs, shoutouts to mostthe3rd for his german Ditto that let me get this beauty. nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

(Marill in Lure Ball)
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum.
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!
Safari Ball Scyther for that?

Albus

The Triumphant
(Marill in Lure Ball)
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum.
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!
Safari Ball Scyther for that?
I already got one from Rufus, so I'm not interested in it, sorry.

Albus said:
Hello, I'm very interested in your HP Fire Latios, Heatran and Landorus; CMT for them please, I hope you see something in there for those 'mons. :)
Luckily I found some Pokemon that catch my eye. No nickname for any of them please.

Edit: Which Heatran did you want? The 31/0/29/31/31/31 one or 30/15/30/31/31/31?

#173 - Cleffa

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Natures: Calm / Modest / Bold
Ability: Cute Charm (Changes to Magic Guard after evolving.)
Encore / Soft-Boiled / Seismic Toss / Counter

#639 - Terrakion Ø | Lv.50
OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly

#449 - Hippopotas

OT: Albus / 40323
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Whirlwind / Slack Off / Stockpile

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Luckily I found some Pokemon that catch my eye. No nickname for any of them please.

Edit: Which Heatran did you want? The 31/0/29/31/31/31 one or 30/15/30/31/31/31?

#173 - Cleffa

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Natures: Calm / Modest / Bold
Ability: Cute Charm (Changes to Magic Guard after evolving.)
Encore / Soft-Boiled / Seismic Toss / Counter

#639 - Terrakion Ø | Lv.50
OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly

#449 - Hippopotas

OT: Albus / 40323
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Whirlwind / Slack Off / Stockpile
I'd like the second Heatran, and sounds good to me; I'll bank the Cleffa tomorrow.
Also, you're able to clone, right? if so, can you trade me back a copy of Terrakion, if it isn't much trouble for you?

Edit: Oh and before I forget it, can you nickname them?

I'd like the second Heatran, and sounds good to me; I'll bank the Cleffa tomorrow.
Also, you're able to clone, right? if so, can you trade me back a copy of Terrakion, if it isn't much trouble for you?

Edit: Oh and before I forget it, can you nickname them?
For your first question, yes I can clone and have no problem cloning a copy or two of the Terrakion. Secondary all the Pokemon you asked are nicknameable.

Guess we'll be trading tomorrow then. I'll try to be online in a time that's reasonable for you.

Albus

The Triumphant
For your first question, yes I can clone and have no problem cloning a copy or two of the Terrakion. Secondary all the Pokemon you asked are nicknameable.

Guess we'll be trading tomorrow then. I'll try to be online in a time that's reasonable for you.
Cool, can you nickname the Latios "The Skiver", Landorus "Landoge" and Heatran "Magmoor"?

And sounds good, I can easily trade at any moment of the day, so hit me up whenever you're online tomorrow.

Albus

The Triumphant
what shiny BP are you looking for ?
Can you do something like this?

Riolu (NN'd Necromancer if male, Necromancess if female) - Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31, with Egg Moves Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Follow Me and Crunch, caught in a Safari Ball.

Can you do something like this?

Riolu (NN'd Necromancer if male, Necromancess if female) - Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31, with Egg Moves Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Follow Me and Crunch, caught in a Safari Ball.
hey, sorry but i will not have time to do a 6 iv shiny BP . I will have to refuse this offer.
Thanks

Albus

The Triumphant
oh then it's not that hard then, i will let you know once i have it :) . The females lucario i have are in a great ball and quick ball so it might take sometimes :)
Sounds good, let me know whenever you get it done.

I note on your Legendaries list that there is a Victini which is fully EV trained - subsequently you do not have an untouched version.

I've picked up a reset bag on my Omega Ruby game - and I would be willing to use it on your Victini so you are able to provide an 'untouched' version, if you have no issues with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)