Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about opening a Trade Thread for battle ready VGC/Battle Spot doubles Pokémon, since it's the only format I'm playing right now and I have a lot Pokémon for this. Is there a demand for such Pokémon around here?
if you made a thread like that... I might j**z in my pants

Last edited:
I only have a couple days left on my Pokemon Bank Pass, so I want to renew it before I forget amidst school work. However, I can't find the option to extend the pass on the menu, only having
- Use Pokemon Bank
- Learn about Pokemon Bank
- View Your Support ID Number
- Poke Transporter Download

Is it just automatic now, or am I missing something?

I only have a couple days left on my Pokemon Bank Pass, so I want to renew it before I forget amidst school work. However, I can't find the option to extend the pass on the menu, only having
- Use Pokemon Bank
- Learn about Pokemon Bank
- View Your Support ID Number
- Poke Transporter Download

Is it just automatic now, or am I missing something?
A notification for renewal will automatically appear when it's about to expire.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for an HP Ice Thundurus (Calm or Timid). CMT, please.

Looking for a defog scyther. In a good ball as well. Also if it makes a good team mate. A jolly ralts in a premier ball with its HA as well. Thx

Question for Primal Kyogre and a move set
I feel like thunder and ice beam are a must
Now for its water type move origin pulse is amazing in every way minus its accuracy does anyone know from experience if its to risky and would be better off with scald or water spout? Does the rain affect its accuracy in anyway like with thunder and what's a good last move for the final spot its modest with all evs in sp at and speed
Please and thanks ! (:

No only Thunder and Hurricane gets an accuracy boost in rain.

Should go:

Ice Beam
Thunder
Origin Pulse
Calm Mind / Water Spout

Last edited:
I'm thinking about opening a Trade Thread for battle ready VGC/Battle Spot doubles Pokémon, since it's the only format I'm playing right now and I have a lot Pokémon for this. Is there a demand for such Pokémon around here?
There's a decently sized VGC / Battle Spot Doubles community on Smogon. Considering things like Feb. International coming up, I'd say that yes, there's some demand. Consider that most trade shops are based on supplying a Singles based metagame, and yeah. I'm a VGC guy myself. SR'd legends would probably get you far too, considering the Pentagon rule. But honestly:

if you made a thread like that... I might j**z in my pants
^ Reason enough. Destroy the pants.

Anyine here who can clone 10ish pokemon for me?These pokemon I would like you to not keep copies of, but you can CMT for 2 Shinies from my thread for this service :)

Engarde had a thread with a similar goal and it was very popular.

Given the timing I think you'll get plenty of interest. I'm planning on offering you some stuff for your thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)