Smogon Premier League VI - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADV OU: Ojama vs Triangles
GSC OU: Picollo vs Mr.E
RBY OU: Lutra vs The_Chaser

ADV OU: Kevin Garrett vs Alf'
GSC OU: M Dragon vs spawn yourself -> highlight match, probs one of the best of entire spl6 n_n
RBY OU: gene vs Isa -> highlight, go isa :]]

ADV OU: undisputed vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Jorgen vs Bomber92 -> go buddy
RBY OU: Floppy vs marcoasd

ADV OU: Danilo vs Malekith
GSC OU: Colchonero vs Veteran In Love
RBY OU: Raish vs Bedschibaer -> GSCer is gonna rby again y/y

GO BIGS!

PSS SHARKS: I have to work on Saturday and Sunday so I can't play then. However I will be available until Saturday meaning that I can play every weekday. Can the sharks just get Conflict to tell me any time on the weekday and I'll be able to make it no problem. Thanks in advance

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
To be honest, in hindsight, LonelyNess would've been a much more valuable rby pickup than I am. Just sayin man.

i am also in contact with marcoasfdfsfa

Activity.

Still no word from Johnflict and it's getting reasonably close to Saturday which I've explained in an earlier post that I will not be able to make the weekend due to other commitments. I've tried to contact multiple members of the sharks only to be ignored. I can play any hour of the week days that he is willing to play but I cannot make the weekend under any circumstances. I'm requesting a sub if he cannot make any time on the weekday.

Reactions: pj

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity.

Still no word from Johnflict and it's getting reasonably close to Saturday which I've explained in an earlier post that I will not be able to make the weekend due to other commitments. I've tried to contact multiple members of the sharks only to be ignored. I can play any hour of the week days that he is willing to play but I cannot make the weekend under any circumstances. I'm requesting a sub if he cannot make any time on the weekday.
Suspicious

Attachments

Husk hasn't been on irc or smogon since february 11th and february 2nd respectively, and i vmed him monday with explicit times that I am available to play, that of which include almost the entirety of the week barring saturday and sunday.

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)