OM Mentoring Program

Round Two

Great first round everyone ^___^! For two days we will cool off, and until then I would like every Mentee to fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12p9OUdlFmmMMbxvH84zQawbaBt57emBFsVGxCggHGiM/viewform?usp=send_form. Do note that you don't have to fill out this form, but it's highly appreciated so we can ensure the highest quality in future rounds.

Two days from now we will hold Mentor Sign Ups once again!

Tagging all Mentees so that they receive this alert:

Freeroamer Omega-Xis14 NOCturnal Hunter woodboys23 Dirpz Ranger Helmut Fisherman Walter Rhythms vanderlylic tmacbalanced Shadowtags Xylen Flying Types Rule Arkeat ajernejcic Azelea Tyranisaur LiberalLucario

Do note that you and your Mentor don't have to quit the mentoring quite yet, you guys can always keep going for as long as you'd like! We just have to have deadlines so everybody receives a turn.

That's all!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the long delay everyone, but we're back and running again. We're going to start round two round now, so it'll start with mentor applications*. Fill in the form if you want to become a mentor, and we'll see what we can do. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JhdqiY7t6iA49QmCx_9oTFDeWH-qKWiHLWbiVoZBCXQ/viewform
Be aware that this is Mentor signups, so only sign up if you want to help people to get into a metagame in which you think you're good enough to be able to help others to get good as well. Mentees will have the chance to sign up later! Mentors from previous round WILL have to sign up again, since we're getting new mentors each round to make sure things stay fresh and that everyone is still of the quality we expect them to be, though it's encouraged to sign up again, you'll probably have a good chance of being picked again.

*You have a higher chance of becoming a mentor if you get a positive review by your mentee.

G'day everyone.

Thank you Snaquaza ^_^. Something I'd like to add is that we're going to be picking Mentors who have a good forum presence / activity especially this time around. We had a few small concerns with activity judging off of Mentee Reviews last time, so we're going to go through your "Postings" to make sure that you've been posting in the past few days! Thanks guys, you're great! :]

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We need more mentors and it'd be nice if we could start the mentee signups at the start of April, so please join if you're interested!
Tagging Kl4ng , Eevee General , verbatim , hollywood , Nani Man , Dell , WhiteDMist . Do you have any people you think are good enough to be a mentor and would encourage them to participate in your respective tiers. If so you can tag them here. We have got only ~7 new mentors since the signups opened again!

I'm kind of busy with IRL stuff, but nothing's preventing me from getting another user interested in the tier I love most!

Snaquaza

KACAW
So we have ~10 new reactions. unfixable are you sure that people who applied last round get a new reply? If so, then we have such a disappointing amount that we'll not be able to host a new round. :(

So we have ~10 new reactions. unfixable are you sure that people who applied last round get a new reply? If so, then we have such a disappointing amount that we'll not be able to host a new round. :(
I feel that we should PM the previous mentors. I'll PM you about it.

To people waiting: we're trying to get this moving, we appreciate your patience n_n.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)