HA Tyrunt giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearing this in mind, could I reserve a Numel? I don't have access to my 3DS right now but should be able to pick it up tomorrow? Possibly later tonight! Don't worry if not, but I thought I'd ask as it looks like there are still some going spare. :-)
Do you want to do Direct trade for the pokemon at 4:00 CST today?
Sure to both.

In that case, can I get a Weedle as well? Deposited a lv 1 female Slowpoke with "QuoteMissy" as the comment, IGN Nury. Thank you.
Sent! :)

EDIT (slow comp is slow):
May I please have a Ralts and a Numel? I would greatly appreciate it.
Could I ask for a Weedle and/or a Ralts? I'm interested in those two particularly.
Sure to both.

Hey!
Thanks for this giveaway!
I've been looking for a Gothita, and I've deposited a Lv. 13 female Oddish with the words "QuoteMissy" on GTS.
My IGN is Peter.
Thanks again!

Just put up a lv. 3 female Gothita with the same message.
Deposited a level 30 Male Lampent asking for a Numel. IGN Steve message QuoteMissy. Thanks!
You both got sniped while I was asleep, I think we should just schedule a direct trade since the GTS is being evil.

Also, now giving away HA Tyrunts, those that requested a spitback from the last giveaway will still get theirs.

Last edited:
You both got sniped while I was asleep, I think we should just schedule a direct trade since the GTS is being evil.

Also, now giving away HA Tyrunts, those that requested a spitback from the last giveaway will still get theirs.
Well, I'm going to try once more since you're now clearly awake!...
Deposited a Male Level 22 Throh asking for a Numel. IGN Steve message QuoteMissy. Let's hope I can avoid sniping this time!

Well, I'm going to try once more since you're now clearly awake!...
Deposited a Male Level 22 Throh asking for a Numel. IGN Steve message QuoteMissy. Let's hope I can avoid sniping this time!
I literally saw your Throh on the GTS then I saw the message: "This Pokemon has already been traded". O_O
right out from under my nose GTS

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Could I please get a Tyrunt?

I've just deposited a level 14 yellow Flabébé, nicknamed Fositive, with the message fossil.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)