Charles Barkley: It wasn't a dream, it really happened!

I don't think me or makiri particularly want to play for this right now.. so i hope there is an extension.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah NGL basically our whole team was out for regionals for multiple days that would be shit to get activity losses for that.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i already said extensions for 3 days because of vgc dudes
new deadline: feb 18 11:59 pm

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah the whole classes + significant chunk of my thesis due tomorrow + soccer game made today impossible. hopefully tomorrow works out.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Missed a Will-o-Wisp at a critical moment and therefore, the inferior player once again triumphs. That is to say, I lost. Sorry team, I can't beat the RNG

finally

update:
i will be leaving civilization @ 3 pm tomorrow and will not have access to a computer.
i request that all people get their battles done quickly so as to avoid future coinflips

edit: kylecole will help with coinfips and posting if necessary

Last edited:

finally

instructions for KyleCole if battles dont get done by tonight
audiosurfer vs feathers = activity
orch vs zubat = coinfilp

post new round
use same lineups unless captain yells at you
deadline is february 25

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I notice all you ppl do is trash us and put us down...I wonder when ill see material from any of you...That is linked and sent to me so I can see it myself. Its almost like me attempting to be respectful to any of you who left these negative comments is pointless. If you look at all of the other videos that were shown, you will see that they were shot in ppls apt for the most part...You are entitled to your opinion however. But the Operations Manager praised my video and that's all that counts. Thanks for your comment though. If nothing else, you added to my views.

Alright so I'm doing the final lineups I guess, captains have both confirmed lineups with me so here we go n_n glhf everyone

Mikan Island Monsters vs Space Jams
ORAS Doubles: makiri vs Pinoy Pwnage
ORAS Doubles: TheFourthChaser vs srk1214
BW Doubles: Mizuhime vs -Tsunami-
Doubles UU: Feathers vs Level 51
Doubles Ubers: Zubat vs Edgar

yell at finally if something is wrong here Mizuhime Shaian

Doubles UU Banlist:
Aegislash, Amoonguss, Azumarill, Bisharp, Breloom, Chandelure, Charizard, Conkeldurr, Cresselia, Deoxys-Attack, Diancie, Dragonite, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gengar, Greninja, Gyarados, Heatran, Hitmontop, Hydreigon, Kangaskhan, Keldeo, Kyurem-Black, Landorus-Therian, Latios, Ludicolo, Mamoswine, Mawile, Meowstic, Metagross, Politoed, Porygon2, Rotom-Wash, Sableye, Salamence, Scizor, Scrafty, Shaymin-Sky, Slowbro, Suicune, Swampert, Sylveon, Talonflame, Terrakion, Thundurus, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Venusaur, Volcarona, Whimsicott, Zapdos

Drops: Camerupt, Mew, Sceptile

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)