Smogon Premier League VI - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to my fans, Nails was supposed to join Spirit on the casualty list tonight, however unfortunately due to 'internet issues' he's been unable to make it. What's more likely is he realised what he'd let him self in for and has spent the night begging Lochie to sub back in, or realised playing wednesday would bring shame upon his lineage of esteemed Johns. Regardless the reason, I'm happy to reschedule.

But know this Nails, Daddy's punishment has not been avoided, but merely delayed.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Time to wing out some uu predictions

ORAS UU: Meru vs Sam --> My favorite match-up this week, and I believe Sam is more than capable of rebounding from his loss last week.
ORAS UU: DestinyUnknown vs Hikari --> At last, you're playing UU. Also, you'll be great as a new UU tier coleader :]
ORAS UU: Laurel vs IronBullet93 --> Keep it up ib, you've been strong throughout this entire competition and I doubt you'll slow down here
ORAS UU: JabbaTheGriffin vs Bugzinator --> I have no clue who you two are but somebody has to win :o
ORAS UU: radianthero156 vs JeyTheGrey --> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does anyone of the Wolfpack know where is tamahome ? :pirate: His last connexion is sunday and I contacted him monday by telling him that I'd rather play thursday, friday or saturday.
I can't play sunday.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Does anyone of the Wolfpack know where is tamahome ? :pirate: His last connexion is sunday and I contacted him monday by telling him that I'd rather play thursday, friday or saturday.
I can't play sunday.
He's active on irc, saw him yesterday. One of us will let him know when we see him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)