HA Tyrunt giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Drat.

Just deposited another yellow Flabébé, same nickname, this time its level is 12.

Thanks again.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow. You posted that as I was replacing the bloody Flabébé, same everything.

Try to see if the thing's still there. If not, we'll try it the other way.

Thanks again.

Hi QuoteMissy. I deposited a level 2 female Poochyena named "1234" for a level 1-10 Tyrunt. Should be easy enough to find. Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I deposited a yellow flabebe Lv. 7 in the gts for ya. IGN is Kail. Thank you for doing this!

EDIT: Someone sniped it :/ i'll put in a poochyena in there for ya, Lv. 2

Last edited:
You're kidding! I checked it literally one minute before you posted. Oy. Try again.

I'll throw another up. One second here.

It's still up there, QuoteMissy. Female lev 2 Poochyena, named 1234, message "fossil." Maybe I messed it up by requesting a specific level range (1-10).

Moderator edit: Don't triple post -_-.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird I didn't see it on the GTS a moment ago, found it now. Sent!

I might have to switch to wingull if the GTS keeps being slow/screwy.
I noticed that marking it with "HA only" keeps people from trading it. The others got sniped right away :P

Thanks again! : )

You both got sniped while I was asleep, I think we should just schedule a direct trade since the GTS is being evil.

Also, now giving away HA Tyrunts, those that requested a spitback from the last giveaway will still get theirs.
Thanks for the offer, but I haven't got the time for a direct trade which is why I used GT. But I don't think you should fuss

Thanks for the offer, but I haven't got the time for a direct trade which is why I used GT. But I don't think you should fuss
I just offered so we can get around the GTS pulling shenanigans. I'm not trying to be fussy.
If you're alright with using the GTS still, put up another scrap 'mon and I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)