Bleach Discussion Thread

Orihime's powers confirmed to only bring the dead back to minor characters, not like that is a bad thing though because if she actually did bring back the Soul King then these past 3 chapters would've been pointless as hell.

I'm actually incredibly interested in what Ukitake will do. Not bad Kubo, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I tend to read Bleach in chunks so it gives me more to do when I sit down and read it. Damn though, I'm really interested in seeing what BS Kubo comes up with to have everyone be saved and whatnot.

my guess is that someone replaces the soul king, if only temporarily. i'm betting that is what ukitaki has planned to do.

Orihime's powers confirmed to only bring the dead back to minor characters, not like that is a bad thing though because if she actually did bring back the Soul King then these past 3 chapters would've been pointless as hell.

I'm actually incredibly interested in what Ukitake will do. Not bad Kubo, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter.
To be fair Bach obliterated Yamamoto so Orihime couldn't revive him at all, so she can potentially rez stronger people, it's just ones that hold reality together like Soul King that apparently she can't piece together again.

They could always let Aizen fuse with the Hogukyo again and have him replace the soul king since that was the basis of his plan anyways...

my guess is that someone replaces the soul king, if only temporarily. i'm betting that is what ukitaki has planned to do.
I swear to god. Tite Kubo reads this forum regularly for ideas. That and after idek how long, Bleach is finally starting to get interesting again.

I swear to god. Tite Kubo reads this forum regularly for ideas. That and after idek how long, Bleach is finally starting to get interesting again.
and some people also correctly guessed aizen would be called, though i'm not sure if kyouraku intends to enlist his help or use him somehow.

then again, there goes ukitake without a bankai reveal, unless, of course, his bankai is involved in the process of him becoming the new soul king.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting, now I want to know about all these primordial gods that apparently exist out there if they can grant powers that and stop the end of the world.

YEAH THIS CHAPTER WAS COOL. Everything minus the Aizen part. I'm so glad Ukitake got a backstory and managed to do something really useful and was actually hinted at (like less than 15 chapters iirc) and doesn't seem like it's out of its ass, unlike Bach's powers.

I just hope Aizen doesn't do the whole help Soul Society thing, I kind of want Shunsui vs Aizen thing and maybe something about the Hogyoku will finally make it so Aizen will be killed and maybe Shunsui will give the Hogyoku to Ichigo or something I have no clue and tbh I don't really think my idea is that good but it's WAY better than Aizen suddenly just being a good guy, I don't want any Aizen shenanigans this arc please just let him die. <.<

I think that Aizen is most likely to end up becoming the antagonist once again, he'll pretend to co-operate with Shunsui until Yhwach loses and then will take over the world(or will try, at least)

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this was an interesting chapter. if you look at it a little bit closely, you could see an underlying theme of making deals with god-like beings (ukitake to mimihagi-sama, kyōraku to aizen). for both cases, these deals were made to prevent reality from collapsing and killing everyone. in ukitake's case, i think his kamikake will not kill him outright. rather, it will be the key to his recovery from the disease he contracted as a child. hey, kubo mentioned before that ukitake will recover from his disease in this arc.

as for these primordial gods, i'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that they're the soul king's limbs, which he cut from himself in anticipation of his own death. if you look at the soul king's eyes and remember that he is yhwach's father, it's reasonable to think that he has a better version of yhwach's almighty that caused him to anticipate his death by his own son's hands.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Damn this chapter was good. It looks like Kubo's finally done bullshitting en masse, and ready to tell a story.

It still didn't explain very well why exactly Ukitake has this power or how he knows it will help him become the next Soul King (?). Kind of confusing, but cool.

Mimihagi-sama reminds me of one of the mobs from PokeStar Studios.

Not just an asspull, but such a good asspull that it almost wraps around and doesn't feel like one (the backstory with the old gods is cool and all, but give me one point in the entire series that pointed to the even possible existence of these things). Good work.

I guess this also indirectly explains how he lived being impaled in the chest by Wonderweiss, no lungs, no problem.

the lesson we take from the last few chapters is that kubo can think of interesting tales when he tries. remember turn back the pendulum? i liked that mini-arc very much. he apparently just sucks at connecting those good spots.

also, page 6, bazz-b is seemingly still alive (and understandably pissed off).

edit: assuming Trinitrotoluene is correct, that leaves the left arm and both legs. i don't suppose there has been any mention of them whatsoever much like there wasn't for the right arm but what the hell, where could they be?

Last edited:
Honestly even though we're rushing to the end, I'd love one more Turn Back the Pendulum intermission going back to the original Gotei 13 and Yamamoto's fight with Bach that set him back some 1,000 years.

edit: assuming Trinitrotoluene is correct, that leaves the left arm and both legs. i don't suppose there has been any mention of them whatsoever much like there wasn't for the right arm but what the hell, where could they be?
Inb4 Aizen/Hogyoku has parts of the Soul King. It makes no sense whatsoever and I will be pissed if it happens, but it's really the only thing I can come up with. God I want Aizen to die the minute he returns so I see the least bullshit as possible. Aizen was just a shit villain and I want this series to end on a good note. <.<

Inb4 Aizen/Hogyoku has parts of the Soul King. It makes no sense whatsoever and I will be pissed if it happens, but it's really the only thing I can come up with. God I want Aizen to die the minute he returns so I see the least bullshit as possible. Aizen was just a shit villain and I want this series to end on a good note. <.<
to be fair aizen was a good antagonist, he turned terrible somewhere between gutting harribel and telling ichigo "it all went according to plan". after that it was all hurr durr hougyoku hurr kyouka suigetsu

to be fair aizen was a good antagonist, he turned terrible somewhere between gutting harribel and telling ichigo "it all went according to plan". after that it was all hurr durr hougyoku hurr kyouka suigetsu
Also the fact that he had like 0 fucking reason to get an army. Why the hell would he need an army when he can solo the entire god damn team by himself? All he needed was Wonderweiss and that's the end. He was so STUPIDLY overpowered (which not going to lie Bach is to, which is why I've lost hope at him being a good villain) that deus ex machina was REQUIRED to beat the damn dude and there was no decent fight against him in the entire series. (The final Ichigo vs Aizen is not a decent fight, Ichigo just obliterated Aizen the entire fight)

Oh yeah and Butterfly Aizen.

Last edited:
Also the fact that he had like 0 fucking reason to get an army. Why the hell would he need an army when he can solo the entire god damn team by himself? All he needed was Wonderweiss and that's the end. He was so STUPIDLY overpowered (which not going to lie Bach is to, but I've lost hope at him being a good villain too) that deus ex machina was REQUIRED to beat the damn dude and there was no decent fight against him in the entire series. (The final Ichigo vs Aizen is not a decent fight, Ichigo just obliterated Aizen the entire fight)

Oh yeah and Butterfly Aizen.
i guess he thought he might need an army to fight the gotei 13. he was, if nothing else, very meticulous and cautious. he did wait and conducted his experiments in secrecy for over 100 years before unleashing his plan. and let's be realistic, having a bunch of fanatic minions doing shit for you is extremely useful and saves a lot of time and work. ulquiorra alone did a lot of the heavy lifting for aizen (see bach, he's roflstomping everyone and yet he has his own army when he'd probably only need Haschwalth and a couple others). no matter how powerful you are, you can't be everywhere, everytime and do everything.

as far as defeating the gotei 13 goes, yeah, aizen could probably solo all of them with his broken shikai except yamamoto, which was wonderweiss's lone purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)