Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Since deadline is close, I'd like to remind what is actually mentionned in the OP:

"To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold."

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity Win Request

after I had gone 1-0 some days ago, my oppo didn't reply to my PMs on PS.

Reactions: pj
Activity Win Request

Made a post already but I tried to play with my opponent today as its the last day I've actually got 2 hours to schedule an OST match before deadline, opponent hasn't answered me, and he logged off when I told him I could play the first time (Made another activity win request before this with screenshots) Anyways, my opponent hasn't answered me and my schedules started filling up for the rest of the day and before the deadline so I don't see this match getting done. He really made no conscious effort to battle and it's really annoying... He also played on the very last day last round for what its worth.

Reactions: pj
Activity Win Request

Opponent not responding to my PMs to schedule a time, clearly ignoring them since he logged in many times after I sent those, never saying yes to any of the times I gave him and then responding that I didn't show up.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ACTIVITY WIN REQUEST

just to be safe, I made contact with my opponent at the very start of the round and he told me he couldn't play until deadline day. He then proceeds to try and change the day we play on, to a day I will be preoccupied. I'll try to accommodate for my opponents inability to schedule a match but this is getting a little ridiculous

edit: he told me he could only play after deadline originally and changed it to Saturday, which i will be busy on. my mistake

Last edited:
Activity win request

I contacted him with a vm saying that i am available almost everyday in implied form at a certain hour and got no reply, then he contacted me on showdown around 13:00 Gmt +1 asking me to play in that moment, i told him that i'm not available to battle in that hour, as the vm says, and still got no reply also on the pm.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Activity Win Request

I have contacted my opponent a lot of times, letting him know my schedule and available times, while just got random replies every time and he not showing when he said he'd be online. He also said he'd be on at this time and he hasn't appeared yet. I have to go now and I don't have time to get the games done in the next days, I doubt he even cares/reads this thread lol

Son of Zeus

Banned deucer.
Activity Win Request

I schedule d with my opponent, but he missed the schedule time/day that he choose. I don t know what to do, i have no more time to spend in the next days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)