League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
HOLY SHIIIIIIT. "BARD" SENT SO MANY TINGLIES DOWN MY ENTIRE BODY. HE WAS ONLY THE INKLING OF A CONCEPT LAST I HEARD OF HIM. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE.

I think bloodthirster Vi is good. Trinity Force, Warrior, Bloodthirster, 2 tank items, boots. She gets double shields and vs squishy opponents it is better than black cleaver or ravenous hydra. The extra lifesteal helps vs a lot of bruiser champions with your natural armor shred. Power farming for a BF sword after getting two kills is a noteworthy power spike.

She has above average pushing power and can charge the shield by doing that, or doing jungle creeps. I would only build it if I am snowballing hard to keep an advantage while doing more damage.

Last edited:
I think bloodthirster Vi is good. Trinity Force, Warrior, Bloodthirster, 2 tank items, boots. She gets double shields and vs squishy opponents it is better than black cleaver or ravenous hydra. Power farming for a BF sword after getting two kills is a noteworthy power spike.

She has above average pushing power and can charge the shield by doing that, or doing jungle creeps. I would only build it if I am snowballing hard to keep an advantage while doing more damage.
Depends on the game, though. If my enemies are stacking armor I'd rather go for LW or Brutalizer > Youmuu's/Cleaver.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So in case it isn't going to be obvious soon, but what with many of Diana's counters being nerfed (or falling out of favor) to the hizzy and whatnot, Diana is hella op atm

Last edited:

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
sooo bard jungle maybe? I guess only having q to clear would suck ass but with double stun being easy to line up on monsters and mad sustain +mobility it might not be insuferable

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Double jungle. Nunu+Bard roam or Leona+Bard roam op.

It would be mostly a support roam though. Not really a double jungle.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
R u sure? I haven't ever seen trick die that much except on distortion sun Fire rush fiddlesticks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)