my loyal subjects, the time has come

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
To the new tier leaders: can we go back to the old ways pls, I actually want to play UU but I don't wanna make a team today only to find half of it is banned by tomorrow, or it's unviable cuz like 3 mons have been unbanned .-.

Congrats Hikari! Without any influence at all I concluded that the uu tier was by far the most enjoyable due to its outstanding meta. I guess i have koko to thank for it. So thx and gl with your bitchy life!

Don't thank koko, he wanted to unban Staraptor. Thank god the council overthrew him :o
What? No, that would have been a fantastic decision. He also wanted to ban Scald. We just lost the single greatest competitive leader in competition history.

EDIT: Sorry, I have a short term memory span of approximately four days. I just want to use Choice Band Staraptor now that Jirachi's gone.

Last edited:
No no, I wanted to ban Scald at the start of the metagame (when it was in beta) and nobody supported me. Check your info .–.

Not gonna comment on you wanting Staraptor because everyone's entitled to be as masochistic as they want.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Now that the dust has finally settled, lets take a look at some other potential tier leaders who didn't quite make the cut!

Contestant #1: Bouffalant

First up we have resident Drake fan and self proclaimed "King of Chokes" Bouffalant. Although his shy demeanor might not make him the most optimal UU leader, he makes up for it with his strong connections within the PS community. His battling skill is no joke either, as he has already upended current tier leader Hikari in Smogon's highest stage of competitive play. Under Bouffalant's rule, UU would become a tier ruled by the players, with decisions occurring after the slightest interrogations. This could be either a good or bad thing, but in the end kokoloko decided against this young lad.

Contestant #2: King UU

A consistent innovator and contributor in UU, King UU's Pokemon skills and dedication to the tier are second-to-none. If you haven't seen his iconic balanced VoltTurn team on the ladder, you must be new to this tier. However, King UU's dominance doesn't just extend to PS and SPL. This pillar of perseverance tends to the UU subforums as if it were his own offspring. With him as the tier leader, one can assure that the forums would be prosperous for years to come. But wait, there's more! King UU's influence even extends to the depths of the YouTube community, where his highly educational videos are the foundation of many people's UU knowledge. It is unknown why kokoloko did not select this man as the tier leader.

Contestant #3: Nas ft. Psychotic

Once upon a time in a metagame ruled by Chandelure and Victini, a man by the name of RT. was set to become the next king. However, his throne was overtaken by a young lad from PO who would go on to be known as the most tyrannical dictator in Smogon history. The man did not give up, and left to go train in the mountains, meeting a young backpacker from Australia named Psychotic along the way. The two honed their skills for years, waiting for the opportunity to bring salvation to UU. However, RT., now known as Nas, triggered the wrath of Kyogre with his radical views towards the move Scald, causing him and Psychotic to be sent down into the depths of hell for eternity. FREE NAS AND PSYCHOTIC

Last edited:
Now that the dust has finally settled, lets take a look at some other potential tier leaders who didn't quite make the cut!

Contestant #1: Bouffalant

First up we have resident Drake fan and self proclaimed "King of Chokes" Bouffalant. Although his shy demeanor might not make him the most optimal UU leader, he makes up for it with his strong connections within the PS community. His battling skill is no joke either, as he has already upended current tier leader Hikari in Smogon's highest stage of competitive play. Under Bouffalant's rule, UU would become a tier ruled by the players, with decisions occurring after the slightest interrogations. This could be either a good or bad thing, but in the end kokoloko decided against this young lad.

Contestant #2: King UU

A consistent innovator and contributor in UU, King UU's Pokemon skills and dedication to the tier are second-to-none. If you haven't seen his iconic balanced VoltTurn team on the ladder, you must be new to this tier. However, King UU's dominance doesn't just extend to PS and SPL. This pillar of perseverance tends to the UU subforums as if it were his own offspring. With him as the tier leader, one can assure that the forums would be prosperous for years to come. But wait, there's more! King UU's influence even extends to the depths of the YouTube community, where his highly educational videos are the foundation of many people's UU knowledge. It is unknown why kokoloko did not select this man as the tier leader.

Contestant #3: Nas ft. Psychotic

Once upon a time in a metagame ruled by Chandelure and Victini, a man by the name of RT. was set to become the next king. However, his throne was overtaken by a young lad from PO who would go on to be known as the most tyrannical dictator in Smogon history. The man did not give up, and left to go train in the mountains, meeting a young backpacker from Australia named Psychotic along the way. The two honed their skills for years, waiting for the opportunity to bring salvation to UU. However, RT., now known as Nas, triggered the wrath of Kyogre with his radical views towards the move Scald, causing him and Psychotic to be sent down into the depths of hell for eternity. FREE NAS AND PSYCHOTIC

You forgot to mention Omfuga ...
clearly the closest to making it

FLCL's post was very enlightening, but he failed to discuss one other integral member of the UU Community. May I present, Contestant #4.

Contestant #4: Omfuga
Hailing from the PO forums, Omfuga has proven to be a master innovator in the Smogon community. Of all the candidates discussed so far, he has by far the best battling ability, using teams with no Ground or Fire resists in order to make the games more challenging for himself. In addition to his great ability, Omfuga has also proven to be a kindhearted gentleman, even letting his friend FAJI start over him in SPL in order to gain more battling experience. He is also a member of the RU council, and even has experience as a tier leader on PO. Now, why was this god among men not chosen as tier leader? kokoloko informed me that it was to try and prevent future conflict. I took the liberty of fabricating an example of an event that could be a common occurrence if Omfuga was promoted.

[18:15:20] <~Omfuga> GOD I HATE KING UU! HE FLINCHED ME 20 TIMES IN A ROW WITH JIRACHI AND I LOST! FUCK THIS IDIOT!
[18:15:20] <@KingUU> don't think of it like that
[18:15:22] <~Omfuga> SHUT UP! UR FEEMIN FOR A REMOVE!
[18:15:26] <@KingUU> every flinch has a 60% chance of happening
[18:15:30] <@KingUU> it was pretty likely i was gonna flinch you to death
[18:15:32] <~Omfuga> ...........................
[18:15:34] <~Omfuga> peep this idiot
[18:15:37] * Omfuga sets mode +b KingUU!*@*
[18:15:37] * KingUU was kicked by Omfuga (Omfuga)
[18:15:39] <~Omfuga> it's great bein me

Regardless, I feel that the positives of Omfuga becoming a tier leader far outweigh the negatives, but kokoloko didn't think so, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FLCL's post was very enlightening, but he failed to discuss one other integral member of the UU Community. May I present, Contestant #4.

Contestant #4: Omfuga
Hailing from the PO forums, Omfuga has proven to be a master innovator in the Smogon community. Of all the candidates discussed so far, he has by far the best battling ability, using teams with no Ground or Fire resists in order to make the games more challenging for himself. In addition to his great ability, Omfuga has also proven to be a kindhearted gentleman, even letting his friend FAJI start over him in SPL in order to gain more battling experience. He is also a member of the RU council, and even has experience as a tier leader on PO. Now, why was this god among men not chosen as tier leader? kokoloko informed me that it was to try and prevent future conflict. I took the liberty of fabricating an example of an event that could be a common occurrence if Omfuga was promoted.

[18:15:20] <~Omfuga> GOD I HATE KING UU! HE FLINCHED ME 20 TIMES IN A ROW WITH JIRACHI AND I LOST! FUCK THIS IDIOT!
[18:15:20] <@KingUU> don't think of it like that
[18:15:22] <~Omfuga> SHUT UP! UR FEEMIN FOR A REMOVE!
[18:15:22] <@KingUU> every flinch has a 60% chance of happening
[18:15:22] <@KingUU> it was pretty likely i was gonna flinch you to death
[18:15:22] <~Omfuga> ...........................
[18:15:22] <~Omfuga> peep this idiot
[18:15:22] * Omfuga sets mode +b KingUU!*@*
[18:15:22] * KingUU was kicked by Omfuga (Omfuga)
[18:15:22] <~Omfuga> it's great bein me

Regardless, I feel that the positives of Omfuga becoming a tier leader far outweigh the negatives, but kokoloko didn't think so, unfortunately.
aw, hypothetical fuga really dislikes me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)