Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Nah, you should all claim to me instead.

Dear Serious Bananas, you are Wheatley.

“I AM NOT A MORON!!!”

You’re an intelligence dampening sphere designed to fill GLaDOS’s head with an infinite amount of stupid ideas, so she doesn’t become too smart and kill everyone at Aperture Laboratories. If you’ve played any of Portal or Portal 2, you know that she did anyway.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Fill USER’s head with stupid ideas. You will endlessly tell horrible ideas to USER, and in turn prevent them from completing their night action.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
While I haven't been WC checked or anything like that, the mafia version of my role is dead and there was no reason for the mafia to target Sam N0 (confirmed by Gale's watch). The WC checker hasn't been cleared (DLE even considered lynching them, if you remember) and there's already a large number of other roles out there so I'm not sure if we can trust their results yet.

So yeah, send me all of your role pms and night results while I get in contact with someone who has the sheet.

Nah, you should all claim to me instead.

While I haven't been WC checked or anything like that, the mafia version of my role is dead and there was no reason for the mafia to target Sam N0 (confirmed by Gale's watch). The WC checker hasn't been cleared (DLE even considered lynching them, if you remember) and there's already a large number of other roles out there so I'm not sure if we can trust their results yet.

So yeah, send me all of your role pms and night results while I get in contact with someone who has the sheet.
Serious Bananas,
If you remember; At N0, you and Haunted Shadow targeted US. If you want to lead then you of all people have to be cleared.

Clearly there was a mafia plan to completely shut US down for sometime. I don't see a reason why you are clean.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Serious Bananas,
If you remember; At N0, you and Haunted Shadow targeted US. If you want to lead then you of all people have to be cleared.

Clearly there was a mafia plan to completely shut US down for sometime. I don't see a reason why you are clean.
Except that it clearly states in Haunted Diamond's Role PM that he hooks the target as well as silences them.
"Every other night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Kidnap USER. You will kidnap USER, who will be treated as dead the next day, in that nobody can talk to them, they can’t talk to anyone (Even outside of the thread), and they are unable to be killed and unable to complete their night action."

As such, SB, a hooker, wouldn't target US because he was already being hooked. Furthermore, even if SB weren't actually a hooker, why would he claim it? He already knows that the town has a watcher, and as such if he said that he was targeting a player but was really going to get his scum buddy the real hooker to do it, they would both be caught. It'd be a completely nonsensical gambit with little payoff.

Roles can be doctored and coming from Refa, I think I am suspecting you more now SB.
You just got played so hard, I'm sorry. Every heard of buddying? Refa is clearly buddying with a townie here to try and cast suspicion onto him when he flips scum.

Refa ees Lynched
Dear Refa, you are Handsome Jack.

“Ahh, these Pretzels suck.”

You’re the mass-murdering CEO of the Hyperion corporation. You own a huge army of robots, and you have a huge satellite that you can shoot robots and mortars out of, which is cool.

You have no night action. However, if you perform the kill for your faction, you will use your satellite mortar, and the kill will be unblockable. Anyone who tries to block the kill will be notified of their failure to do so. However, bear in mind that this kill can be redirected.

You are allied with Evil. You win if Evil eliminates Good.
Blah blah blah it's Night 4. Night 4 ends on February 23rd at 8 pm.

Asdfgf Refa, you scum! You nabbed two of our leaders :(
Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not... even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you - when the chips are down, these, ah, "civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)