Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: any male pokemon in the Field egg group with Secret Power. Can someone help me out? ;P

Apparently it's TM94 this generation, derp. Don't need this anymore!

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I'mjust playing OR right now, and I thought I didn't need to fight against groudoun, and to my my surprise, I need to fight him.
Do I have to soft reset for him now? Or can I kill it and do it later?

Powersaves. The person that cloned for me had powersaves. By the way relating to the post above you mentioned asking for those certain pokemon I don't have any of those but I do have a trade thread and I can help you out with anything else you would like on my trade thread free of charge.
Thanks so much! Can you link me? I'm on my phone and I'm not very familiar with the site >.<

What's the best hatch location for a Snover in ORAS? There aren't really any icy areas except the bottom of Shoal Cave, but the name of it doesn't really scream snow/ice... I very much like to use nicknames + hatch locations to create a theme for my Pokemon, so if anyone can come up with one for Snover that would be great because I'm fresh out of ideas. It's also a female so no lame Obama jokes (I did already consider Michelle and hatch it in Fortree since Michelle Obama was born in Chicago > the windy city > Fortree coz flying gym)
If you haven't yet figured this out, how about a Mirage Mountain? Since Abomasnow live on mountains, and it hides itself from people, like how you can only find Mirage spots at random. Maybe even a Mirage Forest since Snover/Abomasnow are partly based on trees, but I personally like mountains better.

Edit: Although I think your logic in getting her hatched in Fortree is pretty flawless ;) Besides, Fortree has, you know, trees, and Snover and Abomasnow are the Frost Tree Pokemon.

If I have 12 days left on my Pokemon Bank subscription and I went ahead and renew it now, would the remaining time on my pass be carried over, or will it only set for 365 days?
Just renew my Poke-bank subscription after being warned I had 12 days left on my Poke-Bank subscription and now I have 377 days on my pass. I guess those leftover days are added onto the renewal.

Okay, thinking about doing my first TSV shiny breeding project soon on Sandshrew (because shiny Sandslash reminds me of SS4 Goku lol). Recommended ball for shiny Sandslash?

Still looking.

LF for some RNG'd Genies

Naive | Defiant | Hidden Power Ice

Modest | Sheer Force

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for any of these.

Also looking for anyone who can let me borrow a Staraptor + Smeragle combo for -Spe or Neutral Speed Groudon for soft resting.

I usually just wing it when soft restting but with pokes like Groudon and Deoxys which can heal. I'd rather just get it over with.

Does anyone know where OmegaDonut's mass High IV spreadsheet is? The one where it lists a whole crap ton of IVs, their PIDs, and the other spreads that come with that same relative PID.

Can anyone trade me a high level Sableye? I need it and an Air Balloon so I can SR Rayquaza.

Can get a BP item or breed something on X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)