Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok sry I wasn't really sure about that. It's no problem i'll get you that modest amaura than asap (just need to breed it). Don't worry I will get it to you!

Is Timid the only nature on your legendary kanto birds?
No, I have every nature, but only non-shiny. I plan to RNG abuse the other natures shiny as well soon. They also have the OT of ALEX (the name I used for that playthrough) and I prefer my own OT. =P

I'll eventually get to putting the non-shiny Kanto birds in their own section as well. It's a lot of work and I have to do everything manually because the format is lolol.

Just letting you know I finished breeding Corsola and Miltank, but I won't be able to trade until the weekend. I'd like the Dive Ball on Electrode please!

Sweet. If thats the case, may I have a calm articuno for a 31/31/23-22/31/15-14/31 Timid Tornadus?
I'm sorry. Not to be a jerk or anything, but that really isn't a good reset. =/ If anything, you'd want to aim for like 31/x/25+/31/25+/31 and that's literally the least you should go for (and I still would reset if I got that...).

MagnusArcanum said:
Just letting you know I finished breeding Corsola and Miltank, but I won't be able to trade until the weekend. I'd like the Dive Ball on Electrode please!
Cool! Weekend is fine. I've transferred all my Electrodes to my Poke Bank so that's good. And yeah, I prefer Dive as well lol. =P

Briggidd said:
Hello there, would anything in my thread interest you for this Mew?:D

Mew –ミュウ
OT: T h o m ID: 26077
Modest - Synchronize
31 | 04 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog | Vacuum Wave | Earth Power | Soft-Boiled
Hm...am I asking too much if I want Dream Ball Sentret, Dream Ball Hoppip and Dream Ball Tirtouga?

I'm sorry. Not to be a jerk or anything, but that really isn't a good reset. =/ If anything, you'd want to aim for like 31/x/25+/31/25+/31 and that's literally the least you should go for (and I still would reset if I got that...).

Cool! Weekend is fine. I've transferred all my Electrodes to my Poke Bank so that's good. And yeah, I prefer Dive as well lol. =P

Hm...am I asking too much if I want Dream Ball Sentret, Dream Ball Hoppip and Dream Ball Tirtouga?
I only have a problem with Tirtouga - after a recent trade, I decided I'lI only breed 12,5 chance females with HA as spitbacks for some time, specially now that my classes are back and I haven't been having much time... Wouldn't any other 2-3 breedables interest you in it's place, by any chance?D:

I'm sorry, I mean no offense, I know how hard it must've been to get the Mew, but it would really take me forever to get it ready...

Last edited:
I only have a problem with Tirtouga - after a recent trade, I decided I'lI only breed 12,5 chance females with HA as spitbacks for some time, specially now that my classes are back and I haven't been having much time... Wouldn't any other 2-3 breedables interest you in it's place, by any chance?D:

I'm sorry, I mean no offense, I know how hard it must've been to get the Mew, but it would really take me forever to get it ready...
That's fine. =) I completely understand. 1/8 females are difficult af. How about Drifloon?

havokchomp123 said:
Your adorable amaura is ready. I'll be online all night so just tell me when you want to trade.
Cool cool. I was unable to go to my thread when you were online, so yeah. We'll trade whenever we have time I guess. =P

Hi! I actually made a thread just to trade with you haha, I haven't got everything up yet, but let me know if anything interests you. I'd love to get my hands on one of these badboys for my team:

Latias ♀
OT: Thomas ID: 11588
Timid - Levitate
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog | Tailwind | Trick | Endure

Possibly this Latios too:

Latios ♂
OT: Thomas ID: 07146
Timid - Levitate
31 | 06 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power Fire

The Latias would take priority though.

Here's my thread :)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/apurposes-haves-mostly-for-cmts.3531642/

Hi! I actually made a thread just to trade with you haha, I haven't got everything up yet, but let me know if anything interests you. I'd love to get my hands on one of these badboys for my team:

Latias ♀
OT: Thomas ID: 11588
Timid - Levitate
31 | 12 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Possibly this Latios too:

Latios ♂
OT: Thomas ID: 07146
Timid - Levitate
31 | 06 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Hidden Power Fire

The Latias would take priority though.

Here's my thread :)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/apurposes-haves-mostly-for-cmts.3531642/
Haha, I'm flattered. =)

What do you think of Ralts and Mawile for the Latias?

Haha, I'm flattered. =)

What do you think of Ralts and Mawile for the Latias?
Do you think you can clone them for me so I still have a copy of em? If so, I'd love to do that! If not, I'll think about it a little haha. Do you value them because they aren't cloned yet?

Do you think you can clone them for me so I still have a copy of em? If so, I'd love to do that! If not, I'll think about it a little haha. Do you value them because they aren't cloned yet?
Yeah, I can clone them for you. I'll just have to switch 3DSes because I updated my main 3DS lol.

Oh, just realised that Latias is still in my Pearl. Gimme a moment to transfer them over to HeartGold and get them in X.

Yeah, I can clone them for you. I'll just have to switch 3DSes because I updated my main 3DS lol.

Oh, just realised that Latias is still in my Pearl. Gimme a moment to transfer them over to HeartGold and get them in X.
Okay, thanks! I have you added now, I'll be trading from my Alpha Sapphire, IGN is Seth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)