The Rainbow League [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity, I guess. My opponent has yet to respond with the exception of his initial PM.
Yea, alright.
Bluwing , it's your turn then, tell me if you don't think that you can make it happen before the deadline (you two guys are online right now so, action!)

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Oh for fucks sake, I can't be giving away free wins when they are subs left, that would be just ridiculous.

NotAGymLdr your opponent is now dEnIsSsS , he's active right now so I count on you guys.
-Clone- , since there is no other substitute connected, I'll go with SoulWind .

The deadline is tommorow, so basically you got a day to make it happen. I can grant another day as extension but I'd really like to avoid it, I'm sure the substitutes can adapt to the situation !
Thank you very much, and good luck.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension to play tomorrow. We have crappy timezones and I won't be home untill late, and that's when I play for ost, which is way more important to me. I don't think this is unreasonable seeing as I just found out about my new opponent yesterday.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
Requesting an extension to play tomorrow. We have crappy timezones and I won't be home untill late, and that's when I play for ost, which is way more important to me. I don't think this is unreasonable seeing as I just found out about my new opponent yesterday.
Yea, granted.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
confirming, gg. having the right ability on nidoking might have helped lmao but my own fault for not checking.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
Lost.
Missed two 90% moves that cost me a pretty much guaranteed win.

I guess when the game wants to take a dump on you, it does, all the way. Can't even enjoy your own tournament without being haxed.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
partly my fault for forgetting to reply earlier, but I vm'd my opponent both yesterday and today at times when he was online and he johned shamelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)