Journey to putting on serious muscle mass (75kg by may 2015)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I've been lifting seriously for about two years now.

What fitness youtubers do you follow?

All good channels man, I've been watching PoG since I started. Also check out Omar Isuf, he's the most knowledgeable mofo on YouTube, funny too and he's got a dope shirt store.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Was feeling left out of the posing in this thread so took a quick back selfie.

72kg, lifetime natty. You've definitely got that V-taper back moreso than I do Somalia, do try to hang onto that. In fact on re-watching, I think I'm a bit jealous of your potential waist-to-shoulder ratio...I need to get back into pull-ups *grumble* And I'm quite asymmetrical too on closer inspection...and my forearms suck. Man, why would anybody subject themselves to the insecurity complex that is bodybuilding? >__>

All good channels man, I've been watching PoG since I started. Also check out Omar Isuf, he's the most knowledgeable mofo on YouTube, funny too and he's got a dope shirt store.
Yeah man i watched few of his vids haha he's legit for sure man!

72kg, lifetime natty. You've definitely got that V-taper back moreso than I do Somalia, do try to hang onto that. In fact on re-watching, I think I'm a bit jealous of your potential waist-to-shoulder ratio...I need to get back into pull-ups *grumble* And I'm quite asymmetrical too on closer inspection...and my forearms suck. Man, why would anybody subject themselves to the insecurity complex that is bodybuilding? >__>
GODDAMN!, I'm not very knowledgeable but to me your waist looks small as well man and regardless of it tell me your back is NOT big lol, especially for only 72kg, if I can get huge bulges in my triceps like yours at that weight (and quads or maybe I'm asking for too much lmao) id be happy af lol, looking good bro! Btw what is your current bf % man just curious..so many cuts lol

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

> complains about back
> has triceps and quads of the gods

Lee

@ Thick Club
especially for only 72kg, if I can get huge bulges in my triceps like yours at that weight (and quads or maybe I'm asking for too much lmao) id be happy af lol
I'm pretty short, remember! I stand at 5 foot 7 inches, giving me a BMI of 25. A 6 foot man with the equivalent BMI would weigh about 84kg. How tall are you Somalia (apologies if you've already said)?

I'm not sure on my bf%...it was about 17% when I started this cut but I've noticed the obliques popping out since then. Pushing towards 12% if I had to take a guess? I'll get it tested next time I'm in Boots.

I'm pretty short, remember! I stand at 5 foot 7 inches, giving me a BMI of 25. A 6 foot man with the equivalent BMI would weigh about 84kg. How tall are you Somalia (apologies if you've already said)?

I'm not sure on my bf%...it was about 17% when I started this cut but I've noticed the obliques popping out since then. Pushing towards 12% if I had to take a guess? I'll get it tested next time I'm in Boots.
I'm 5'8-5'9 (174cm) so hopefully I don't need as much weight to look big as the next guy lol and yeah I thought you'd be about the 10-14% bf

Last edited:

Lee

@ Thick Club
Couldn't help but notice a edit in the thread title; you've revised your goal from 85kg to 75kg? Sensible move...I chose my words carefully in this thread to avoid being a party-pooper but I did think 85kg by May was asking a bit much! Or is there another reason for your revision? Either way, 75kg from where you started would still be plenty impressive.

Couldn't help but notice a edit in the thread title; you've revised your goal from 85kg to 75kg? Sensible move...I chose my words carefully in this thread to avoid being a party-pooper but I did think 85kg by May was asking a bit much! Or is there another reason for your revision? Either way, 75kg from where you started would still be plenty impressive.
yeah bro not being able to digest mass gainers sucks anyways lol and lately i been having injury after injury and theres too many setbacks unfortunately, tore something in my shoulder area sadly.

2/24/15:

Unfortunately stress due a number of things made me lose alot of weight, I gained some more muscle and lost a bit more fat but its very little. Mistake number one was not keeping up posting here on a monthly basis to motivate myself. Anyways I went back down on squats as my form was hideous as well as benching so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

Current weight 57kg 9% bodyfat
Squats: 80kg / 176lb 5 sets of 5
Bench: 60kg / 135lb 5 sets of 5
Deadlift: 265lb / 5 sets of 5

Will hopefully aim to hit 60kg bodyweight by mid march.

Started to incorporate standing military press to aid with my horrific benching power so expect the bench to increase rapidly!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)