Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Guys, I still think SB is the one whom we should Lynch. There is a possibility that both Jalmont and SB are Townies and there is a possibility that both of them are scum. But we have no clear evidence, so we wouldn't know till the update for D5 is in.

All the Vanilla folks out there, vote for Serious Bananas if you believe Jalmont to be a fellow Vanilla. I am still sticking with Serious Bananas for now.

One point for why I feel Jalmont is speaking the truth, If he was mafia he wouldn't attract attention with ridonkulous lynches. Clearly, he has been trolling all game. He is right in saying that he has got nothing to lose. Idk why he would claim scum and then try to defend immediately. If he was outed, he would actually be mad on SB and Celever rather than trying to put their logs ITT and his own role PM.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
SB isn't the wolf guys, he claimed it as town to get a scum to contact him, so lynch the scum who contacted him...

Are you going to follow Gale, who tried to lynch DLE when he was village leader and who, in all honesty, hasn't been the greatest asset to the town this game, or are you going to follow the village leadership?

Also there is at least one scum in the group of vanillas somewhere, this is all-but confirmed. If you're a vanilla and not scum, this is a golden opportunity to try and eradicate any scum in your group.

Keep lynching Jalmont, Gale Wing Srock and PokeguyNXB change your votes.

Okay guys,

Here is what I think.

1) Take what ever you feel is the right decision.
2) Never let anyone tell you what you should be doing.
3) You shouldn't decide to Lynch someone, just because someone else is Lynching them.

==============​

My arguments for Serious Bananas Lynch is pretty simple.

1) Serious Bananas was once suspected on N0. Yes N0!
2) He clearly escaped the Lynch by pointing to Haunted Shadow.
  • Point to be noted is that, it was not a 50-50 that either one of them was scum.
  • It could be that both of them are scum and they chose to sacrifice the weaker role.
  • One of the scums (Refa) vouched that he got a minor town read on Serious Bananas on D1, this is clearly protecting his scum buddy. As at that point, we didn't know if Refa was scum and he wouldn't try buddying tactic.
3) Serious Bananas escaped the lynch cleanly because he was able to convince DLE, Ullar and all of us that HS is scum. Haunted Shadow's role PM was fishy as fuck, drawing us to the conclusion that Haunted Shadow was indeed scum, so that we take the attention off Serious Bananas.
4) If Serious Bananas is a good player (Which I think he is), and if he is townie, he would have definitely cleared his name in the last 4 nights.
5) His reasoning that the leaders didn't allow him to prove his role is a weak excuse. Which contradicts his ability as a good player.

==========​

Now Risk vs Reward to Lynching Serious Bananas over Jalmont.

Last few posts have been quite revealing!
What if Serious Bananas and Celever are actually Scum Buddies?
What if Celever is actually the wolf?

If we Lynch Serious Bananas and he flips as Townie, we nab Jalmont and Tototavros in the next couple of days and we win.

But if we Lynch Jalmont and he flips as Townie; Our Leader Von, who is also the inspector will definitely be killed on Night 5. That will leave us blind for the rest of the game, with no win condition checker and no Inspector, we will be firing blindly towards each other. We will yet again have no concrete reason to lynch Serious Bananas on Day 6, we will neither have any concrete reason against Celever (If he is the wolf).

Today is our chance friends! To remove these confusions out of our mind. Let us Lynch Serious Bananas and if he flips townie, we nab Jalmont and Tototavros. It would be extremely clear what we would need to do then.

=============
Another extremely worst case scenario is, if Celever and Serious Bananas are scum buddies, then we will have two bodies on N5. vonFiedler and myself. That is a guarantee.

You decide if you want to blindly lynch after N5 or Take a thought out Lynch now, so that we can clearly Lynch D6 and win the game.

Last edited:
Okay guys, one more point.

Those who Lynch Jalmont would be the clear suspects to be Lynched on the following days, if we don't have other concrete reasons to lynch.

This is the case, provided Jalmont flips Vanilla! If Jalmont flips Scum, then I eat my words and Lynch his partner along with you guys.

Guys, I just now got a crazy Idea!

What if Serious Bananas is a Mafia Inspector? That is a clear reason for him to have watched US, to see if he can be killed by Refa the following night?

Also a clear reason, why the Mafia would want to protect him over Haunted Shadow. Oh man, if he is the inspector then Scums will win this.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Suggesting something crazier than what Gale is saying, but with reason behind it: von is sb's partner

Think about it. An inspector pubclaiming, after the bg dies? And he doesn't die instantly?

Notice how he turned the lynch away from sb, his theoretical partner. Perhaps sb was meant to be sacrificed so von could pull out the win - but once a better target was found, that was no longer neccessary.

Will wait to hear Von's defense (and if it's just "you're an idiot" then I stand by my theory) before recommending definitive action. For now, though, unvote

Suggesting something crazier than what Gale is saying, but with reason behind it: von is sb's partner

Think about it. An inspector pubclaiming, after the bg dies? And he doesn't die instantly?

Notice how he turned the lynch away from sb, his theoretical partner. Perhaps sb was meant to be sacrificed so von could pull out the win - but once a better target was found, that was no longer neccessary.

Will wait to hear Von's defense (and if it's just "you're an idiot" then I stand by my theory) before recommending definitive action. For now, though, unvote
Though I don't agree to what Ullar is saying, I like that fact that we are thinking about this Lynch. Lets focus a bit and make the right decision, rather than just 'Okay lets Lynch this guy, because he is being Lynched'.

I counted votes myself.

Jalmont (6)
Serious Bananas (4)

There are 15 players alive, so majority is 8. Jalmont voters should unvote so majority doesn't come to soon.

Remember that there is no reason to be bullied into voting for anyone else literally all information about this lynch is on the table so you should vote for what you think is right, not because someone tells you to

Okay here is an Info that I overlooked.

Tototavros was cleaned by Millky on N3. Jalmont in his talks with SB told that Tototavros was his partner, which is false. He could have chosen anyone, but he didn't put any thought on it. Jalmont was clearly bluffing.

SB is still suspicious and I know that you guys think I am vouching for Jalmont.

Actually I am not! I don't mind if we lynch the two of them. But I don't want our Leader to fall N5, plain and simple.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Okay guys,

Here is what I think.

1) Take what ever you feel is the right decision.
True, to a point. If it is clear that you are being disruptive and detrimental for a small reason, calm down and go with the flow. I've learnt this through my time here. Gale is also being disruptive and detrimental for a small reason right now. Connect the dots.
2) Never let anyone tell you what you should be doing.
Never let anyone else tell you what you should be doing? So when the village leadership messages you tonight, telling you who to target, should you ignore them?
3) You shouldn't decide to Lynch someone, just because someone else is Lynching them.
Yes you should, otherwise majority will never happen in any of these games ever. If the village leader is lynching someone, everyone else should lynch them too. Simple.

My arguments for Serious Bananas Lynch is pretty simple.

1) Serious Bananas was once suspected on N0. Yes N0!
For a shit reason. Serious Bananas and Haunted.Shadow were both suspects in the case for equally good reasons, as it was the same reason. However, at the time, it was clearly a one or the other type thing. HS was the scum, SB is the "other", in this case meaning town.
2) He clearly escaped the Lynch by pointing to Haunted Shadow.
Who was scum.
  • Point to be noted is that, it was not a 50-50 that either one of them was scum.
Except that it was.
  • It could be that both of them are scum and they chose to sacrifice the weaker role.
Except that Kidnapper is one of the strongest mafia roles out there.
  • One of the scums (Refa) vouched that he got a minor town read on Serious Bananas on D1, this is clearly protecting his scum buddy. As at that point, we didn't know if Refa was scum and he wouldn't try buddying tactic.
No, you are clearly getting played here. He was irrefutably going to be lynched, so he made a last ditch attempt on a townie which is a strategy that clearly only worked on you.
3) Serious Bananas escaped the lynch cleanly because he was able to convince DLE, Ullar and all of us that HS is scum. Haunted Shadow's role PM was fishy as fuck, drawing us to the conclusion that Haunted Shadow was indeed scum, so that we take the attention off Serious Bananas.
This makes no literal sense. You are saying that we had two suspects for a lynch, and because we lynched one (for a different reason may I add, which you even highlighted in this point) who turned up scum, the other must be as well. What if I lynched you now? Your play is bad enough for me to create a case on you, even though the case for town is stronger. When we lynch Jalmont and he flips scum, would that then make you scum? No? Exactly, so your point makes no sense.
4) If Serious Bananas is a good player (Which I think he is), and if he is townie, he would have definitely cleared his name in the last 4 nights.
He did what the village leadership told him to do with a role (hooker) which is pretty much the easiest role for leaders to assign at night. He didn't have the information, so he couldn't question it properly, so he went with it. Can you tell me that he knew ipl and PBlade were dying the nights that he hooked them? Night 2 he idled because he was fucked over by timezones, since DLE was more interested in mardi gras (and I can confirm that it was impossible to contact him that night phase because I'm British too) so he didn't have an opportunity. You technically aren't clean, Gale, you are just towny. SB is in the same position as you, but with even townier play.
5) His reasoning that the leaders didn't allow him to prove his role is a weak excuse. Which contradicts his ability as a good player.
The leaders didn't allow him to prove his role, end of. If he went against what the leaders told him to do, he would have been lynched, honestly. Always follow the leaders with night actions unless you know better, in which case contact them with your idea. He did contact von and asked him if he could prove his role, where his idea was swiftly declined.

Now Risk vs Reward to Lynching Serious Bananas over Jalmont.

Last few posts have been quite revealing!
What if Serious Bananas and Celever are actually Scum Buddies?
What if Celever is actually the wolf?
I'm clean via inspector now. Nice try though. You're not clean via inspector. It seems likely with how much you are pushing for SB's lynch that you are scum alongside Jalmont, as watcher can be on the mafia in games with a vanilla group as a means of finding PRs to kill. In fact, there is no info role in the mafia, so it's a very feasible possibility at this stage.

If we Lynch Serious Bananas and he flips as Townie, we nab Jalmont and Tototavros in the next couple of days and we win.
Why Tototavros? Completely random, right? I just talked to you on IRC and you seem to have no clue what the hell you're talking about. It makes more sense to lynch Jalmont now, since he is a much likelier mafia than SB. Seriously.

But if we Lynch Jalmont and he flips as Townie; Our Leader Von, who is also the inspector will definitely be killed on Night 5.
WHAT? There is no way you would know this as town. This is as bad as how you were convinced that there is a results faker on the mafia team. There is no logic to back this up, and you are blatantly lying to the town to get what you want.
That will leave us blind for the rest of the game, with no win condition checker and no Inspector, we will be firing blindly towards each other. We will yet again have no concrete reason to lynch Serious Bananas on Day 6, we will neither have any concrete reason against Celever (If he is the wolf).
Except that our lynching von will have absolutely not bearing or effect on whether von dies tonight or not. Explain your train of thought here (without revealing a load of info please...) so that I can quickly disprove it! n_n

Today is our chance friends! To remove these confusions out of our mind. Let us Lynch Serious Bananas and if he flips townie, we nab Jalmont and Tototavros. It would be extremely clear what we would need to do then.
Or we can lynch Jalmont and when he flips scum, win soon after. If Jalmont flips town? We can lynch SB tomorrow, should we so wish. It works two ways, I'm afraid, except that fsr this way doesn't involve toto, who is by no means scum right now.
Another extremely worst case scenario is, if Celever and Serious Bananas are scum buddies, then we will have two bodies on N5. vonFiedler and myself. That is a guarantee.
OK, now I really don't know. What if Gale and Jalmont are scum buddies? That's 1000x more likely seeing as how neither of the two are cleaned, unlike your scenario.

You decide if you want to blindly lynch after N5 or Take a thought out Lynch now, so that we can clearly Lynch D6 and win the game.
The former will not happen if you lynch Jalmont today, and Gale is straight up lying to you without even making an attempt to back the lies up. The latter will not happen if we lynch SB today, because he is town.

tl;dr: Gale is straight up lying to the town, and a Jalmont~Gale scum team is actually seeming fairly likely at this stage to me, but I wouldn't really count on it. Gale has no clue what he is talking about, so lynch Jalmont and just ignore him. I'm not really expecting you to read that whole post lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)