[16:22] <@Omfuga> to some retarded shit
[16:23] <@soulgazer> accept

[16:27] <@Omfuga> Im never fucking testing you again
[16:27] <@Omfuga> I hope you lose everyw eek
[16:27] <@Omfuga> I honestly fucking hate you
[16:27] <@Omfuga> you're the worst player on the team
[16:30] <@Omfuga> Im done with SPL

Last edited:
I quit because of how SG was acting after, continuing to be an asshole like he has been to me every week.

I've dealt with criticism of my building and playing from my teammates and constant put-downs, just not going to deal with people on a pokemon server telling me that I'm not good enough.

Also Val, who quit week 2 because we were "never winning" and tried to trade me, Jorgen, SG, and other players away, shouldn't be criticizing me for being tired of shit treatment from my team.

Regardless, I don't mind that you posted some logs or whatever, the ridicule of being a tiger is much worse than getting shit from the worst manager in the SPL thread

And finally sorry to tennisace and anyone else who was nice to me who I let down...

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I quit because of how SG was acting after, continuing to be an asshole like he has been to me every week.
How do you want me to act towards you when you revealed one of my pokemon to blunder week 3 and I ended up having to use cased's team..

and now you quit because you lost a test game against me

you seriously are the definition of cancer

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Won 6-0 gg. Don't piss me off in future.

I apologise for how I acted after the game, I made it clear going into this game that I don't like the managers of the cryos and I remain that way. However being a dick to Ojama was wrong so sorry Ojama.

Fuck you rey get creamed bitch.
Have nothing against you, but making a post like this to be sweet to your opponent after haxing the shit out of him and trolling very hard at the end isn't the best idea here, at least keep being the (BAN ME PLEASE) you were until the end; or use what is supposed to be your brain to not trashtalk the wrong people especially in this situation. Oh well, it's smogon.

Playing Saturday 5 PM EST.

Have nothing against you, but making a post like this to be sweet to your opponent after haxing the shit out of him and trolling very hard at the end isn't the best idea here, at least keep being the (BAN ME PLEASE) you were until the end; or use what is supposed to be your brain to not trashtalk the wrong people especially in this situation. Oh well, it's smogon.

Playing Saturday 5 PM EST.
him eating 20 thunderbolts and getting crit is not hax brother especially when i missed like 3 crucial para iron heads ^^ and I'm not trying to be sweet, I stand by what I said. "Talk shit get hit"

Everybody already thinks im cancerous except my friends so yea :< just don't ban me guys and we're cool ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)