Tournament Saving the Metagame [Won by Dentricos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
pokemonnunu vs FireMage - sorry I repent <3
Metaphysical vs Dentricos - If you don't start bringing Cradily you'll start losing though
galbia vs Kiyo - galbia will misclick the win away again, will be a good match up to that point though
(Clefairy vs tennisace ) vs Teddeh - another good match if tennis doesn't john and wins

edit: blapperl vs Kiyo who is that

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Metaphysical vs Dentricos - If you don't start bringing Cradily you'll start losing though
galbia vs Kiyo - galbia will misclick the win away again, will be a good match up to that point though
(Clefairy vs tennisace ) vs Teddeh - another good match if tennis doesn't john and wins

if I win, i'm in the semis, if I lose, scorp's wrong - there's just no negative outcome!

~Contacting

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
update with new predict of me winning imo

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
pokemonnunu vs FireMage - Alright fire, I'll root for you this round, so you'll prob lose ;)
Metaphysical vs Dentricos - Gibby knocks two out with the smashcheat, Rezalt with the plume hax, Baron does his usual work, and Dent lucks his way to win
Blapperl vs Kiyo - Going with my dark horse, I see a close match with good predicts
(Clefairy vs tennisace ) vs Teddeh - idk what to say, I just see Teddeh winning.

Oh my god Blapperl vs Kiyo!

Fun fact they both used shedinja to obtain and mantain rank one on the NU ladder XD

(Inb4 15 people respond saying ladder doesn't matter lel)

will leaf guard meganium be banned from this tour? i dont wanna play with that monster. less importantly, is sf gatr allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)