You can't outfox me! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you still lingering around here :).'gratulations on your special day, hope you enjoy it, May I please have a Shiny trickster fox too?I have very bad luck with GTS stuff, so can we please trade directly for it?Thanks for this great giveaway :D

Nice to see you still lingering around here :).'gratulations on your special day, hope you enjoy it, May I please have a Shiny trickster fox too?I have very bad luck with GTS stuff, so can we please trade directly for it?Thanks for this great giveaway :D
Uh, okay then, since I am at home right now. Let me make sure I still have you added and I'll come online.

Deposited a Lv. 5 Female Shroomish
IGN: Haruka
Thanks in advance!

Edit: sorry I forgot to put IGN :(

Last edited:
Sent to huangl.

Guys, please don't forget to follow the rules carefully. Today is an important day so I don't mind doing a bit of extra work if you forgot something, but I'm usually very strict and I may ignore people who forget to tell me their IGN, or the details of the Pokemon they put up.

Alright, putting up a Lv. 1 female Spanish Zorua that I ended up getting. My IGN name is actually Maya; I forgot to update my signature with ORAS, so I apologize for not saying so.

Sent to Rodo (that Zorua had such a cute name haha), DracoNinja (thank you <3), and RockRox93. That brings it down to 4 Zoruas left, but if a lot of people want them tomorrow, I might clone more. I do have some extras in bank, so who knows hehe. Feel free to just keep posting while I'm asleep, guys.

Hi Rufus, nice to see you back here! I thought I read somewhere that you have been really busy.

Could I please have one of these cute foxies?

Deposited a male Shroomish, lv 15.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi Rufus, nice to see you back here! I thought I read somewhere that you have been really busy.

Could I please have one of these cute foxies?

Deposited a male Shroomish, lv 15.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Ah yeah, I've been busy with work and stuff, but things seem to be settling down so I'm getting back into the swing of things, starting with this giveaway :3 I'm afraid I couldn't find your Shroomish though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)