First Blood - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Shoutout to Tikitik for this sick banner! Much love <3!

Tour Rules

• The game is decided when one Pokemon (from either team) gets Knocked Out.
  • You ARE allowed to switch between Pokemon during the game to prevent a Pokemon from getting Knocked Out.
  • Matches will be best of 5 (whoever wins 3 games wins the match)
  • The tier is ORAS OU
  • No Pokémon / Item ban will affect this tournament. The tierlist will remain frozen unless there is a significant problem.
  • If a move such as Destiny Bond is used and both Pokemon faint at the same time, you will continue playing until another Pokemon faints.
  • And of course, all other rules/clauses apply as well!
Example:
Player one sends out Tyranitar,
Play two sends out Abra

Tyranitar uses Crunch
Abra Faints

Player one wins the game.

Round 6

McMeghan vs Frizy
Lyconik
vs Ox the Box

No deadline, get it done asap

Last edited:

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
lost 3-1, was going to 6-0 this "olt champion" but then a so called "friend" Tom Bus told me to click healing wish to heal up talonflame. It really got into my head that I could do what one of my favorite youtubers wanted me to do so I clicked it.... I lost...

Tom Bus: now healing wish talon

ggs tho it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)