Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power
5*31 IV HA Bold Sableye with Recover
5*31 IV HA Bold Chikorita with Leech Seed

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
- 5*31 IV HA Skrelp
etc
I could get you the chikorita for your phione :)

Still looking for someone with a TSV of 1444!
Both are only two months old, so should still be reasonably active (do not hold me to that - I simply did the search, nothing more). Of course, there are many other sites out there that have TSVs - I'm technically a member of one group on Facebook.

1444 and... you guessed it, 1444.

EDIT:
I guess I was somewhat ninja'd?

I'm looking for...

- any Flash Fire Cyndaquil spitback
- any Inner Focus Kangaskhan spitback in a Luxury Ball / Nest Ball

I'm offering...

- spitback females from my trade thread.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Timid 25+/xx/25+/31/25+/31 Latios and a Timid 25+/xx/25+/31/25+/31 Thundurus, I just started out breeding so all I have to offer is:

Magikarp Female Dive Ball
Adamant
Swift swim
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Charmander Male
Adamant
Blaze
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Charmander Male
Modest
Blaze
31/xx/31/31/31/31

And some 4IV Modest Goomy spitbacks (Male and Female)

Edit: Forgot to mention both Charmanders have Dragon Dance as an egg move.

Desperately looking for a Dragonair Friend Safari. Anyone who has one/ knows someone who has one will be rewarded with a copy of anything on my trade thread.

Keep or toss 29/20/31/31/28/31 timid Latios?
I also have a 31/31/30/30/31/31 one, which is better?

For what it's worth, I am using him with a life orb.

HP: 26 - 27
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
I have been using Buckerts soft reset sableye before anyone asks but I though the HP would be decent for this. Either ways keep or toss this jolly rayquaza. The Hp doesn't make a huge difference and everything else is perfect.

I was wondering if there is any way to see diference between an eon ticket cought lati or the normal cought ingame one.

and I mean by that if there is any way to see the difference bewteen them on the stats screen or whatever

HP: 26 - 27
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
I have been using Buckerts soft reset sableye before anyone asks but I though the HP would be decent for this. Either ways keep or toss this jolly rayquaza. The Hp doesn't make a huge difference and everything else is perfect.
Get through the rest of the Delta Episode and confirm the IV's. If Attack and Speed are both 31, then it might be okay. I'd still shoot for perfect HP and sacrifice slightly on the defenses if I had to, though.
I was wondering if there is any way to see diference between an eon ticket cought lati or the normal cought ingame one.

and I mean by that if there is any way to see the difference bewteen them on the stats screen or whatever
The Eon Ticket one can (and likely will be) in something other than standard Poke Ball. I'm pretty sure both come at level 30 and appear to have been caught at Southern Island, so what they're caught in may be the only difference. (unless the one who caught the Eon Ticket one also used a standard Poke Ball to catch it, in which case there's no difference)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)