Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question I just finished the delta episode. Can I go to sky pillar now and catch deoxys or do I have to beat the elite four again.

PSA: Eon Ticket Serial Code is live for North America and Europe. These codes are only supposedly valid through Monday (guessing the 2nd).

The codes:

North America: 2015LATIOSLATIAS
Europe: POKEMON380381 (can confirm this works for Australia)

Photo proof (somewhat potato quality):

Last edited:
Hey people, I lost the eon ticket event, is there any way to get to SR Latias on my game?
I heard that people can share the eon ticket, but I'm not sure.

LF Spitback wide guard honedge any nature and any ivs. I can provide a list of spitbacks in return.
Do you still need help ?

I have one with all 4 egg moves in a luxury ball and dusk ball, so i can get you a male or female if you like the ball .

Last edited:
Do you still need help ?

I have one with all 4 egg moves in a luxury ball, so i can get you a male or female if you like the ball .
I really like it in a pokeball so any is fine as I can get it in a ball myself. :3 What would you like in return? :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Question I just finished the delta episode. Can I go to sky pillar now and catch deoxys or do I have to beat the elite four again.
Gotta go beat the E4 again

Europe: POKEMON380381 (can confirm this works for Australia)
Sweeeeeettt! Came here to ask about this, couldn't find anything on the Australian PGL or official site (and not home to try the codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)