Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SR'd Lando (For Choice band set)
Adamant
31/31/29/x/27/31
Should I keep it or try for at least 29 Sp. Def? (Personal use)

Thanks guys just wanted confirmation. I don't have powersaves but I'll go for another. 7 hours of soft resetting just addled me a bit. Back to the grind tomorrow.

So I finally got around to getting my diancie codes used in my games (good thing too, they expire tomorrow lol) and I have been SRing without much luck. The one I just got was:

Diance @ Relaxed
24-25, 24-25, 31, 31, 31, 30

Obviously I don't care about the speed, and the attack is acceptable for my purposes (this one is a wall anyway). But does that HP stat ruin? Should I just suck it up and try again?

So I finally got around to getting my diancie codes used in my games (good thing too, they expire tomorrow lol) and I have been SRing without much luck. The one I just got was:

Diance @ Relaxed
24-25, 24-25, 31, 31, 31, 30

Obviously I don't care about the speed, and the attack is acceptable for my purposes (this one is a wall anyway). But does that HP stat ruin? Should I just suck it up and try again?
toss that and continue for something better.

Balls for Quagsire, Mamoswine, and Magnezone? Apparently dive balls aren't normally available in HGSS and I've already done heavy for magnezone

Could someone help me transfer an egg over to my Alpha Sapphire from my X?

Edit: 2 eggs now. An HP Grass Cyndaquil and a HP Fire Chikorita. Both with HA. Can clone and give a copy if one wishes.

Last edited:
All I was asking was if heatran would be able to use hidden power electric. I am going to toss the heatran but it had hidden power electric which is why I was wondering.
All i was saying was...Heatran doesn't usually use HP but if it does it wants something that hits 4x on the things relevant to the tier it's in. Electric hits gyarados, Mantine, and like Swanna...so generally ice is better
..but if it was like...31/1/31/30/31/31 calm...thats a keep

All i was saying was...Heatran doesn't usually use HP but if it does it wants something that hits 4x on the things relevant to the tier it's in. Electric hits gyarados, Mantine, and like Swanna...so generally ice is better
..but if it was like...31/1/31/30/31/31 calm...thats a keep
alright thanks for pointing that out:)

Is the Sport Ball form HG/SS preserved when transferring to XYORAS? I'm thinking of catching a female Scyther from the Bug Catching Contest (which uses Sport Balls), and breeding to pass that ball down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)