Smogon Premier League VI - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
won vs. lutra 2-0

G1 was a PPwar which I would inevitably win, when lutra tried to stall me with his chansey I skillfully got two critical hits across three turns and then had smooth sailing from there
G2 i had a kingler in a position to sweep but got critpara'd by tauros, but a crit hyper beam in return made me come back and win

overall, GGs

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
and you guys can finish it and be the better team by not continuing to talk shit and partake in nonsense

playing adam tomorrow night

Reactions: AM
yo, i get that we're doing the whole 'move the shit talking from commencement / angry irc convos' thing, that this is kinda tradition n w.e, and i got nothin against that, but i just wanna say rn that i love all you guys. chill easy, yeah? it's pokemon, ya know, we're here to have some fun n look cool, anybody that thinks differently might stand for a reconsideration of ideals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)