Other [Gauging Interest] Bassgame-like

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been designing a game similar to bassgames, and want to gauge interest.

For those who don't know what bassgames are, they are basically games that test the players' wit, cooperation, strategy, etc, involving alliances and sometimes betrayal.

Preferably, the game will play out every Sunday afternoon (EST, probably starting somewhere around 1-3 PM) for a couple hours on IRC. I can probably edit it to work on the forums but the game would drag on for a while.

The game is for 13 players, with 1 player eliminated each round/week.

Post if you are interested, if you will be able to IRC regularly, and any questions you may have.

Celever will most likely be cohosting, although I am doing all of the game design myself.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
bumping this because I'd like to run it soon if there is interest.

I will probably do the early/most rounds via the forums but would prefer the late rounds (like 6 people or less) to run via irc. Also, each round there will be a 1 on 1 game to decide the eliminated player, I would prefer if these ran on IRC as well.

I want people to note that this game, whether run on IRC or the forums, will require a long term commitment, since there are 13 rounds, and each round will probably take like a week or more (on IRC, the rounds would be quicker but would be spread out). It shouldn't require too much time during each round, but if you are going on like a 2 week vacation with no internet, this game might not work for you.

tagging the people who posted in this thread last time:
sunny004 PokeguyNXB More Cowbell Gale Wing Srock FireMage totoTavros Black Heart Laurel moi kingofmars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)