ORAS UU Viability Ranking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why new thread? i dont understand.
i'd like to nominate kecleon for c rank. i built a team around it, and if it has the right support it can clear up some specially defensive mons, and damage some attackers. also mindgames with transforming into ghost type is able to be immune to fighting moves and KO. it's kinda weak without a boost, and sort of needs LO for power. but it can work. i feel like it should be c rank, but that might just be me. also its really slow, so it sort of needs priority. and if it doesnt get good support, i would like to see it on research week. it's not too good, but it does what it does ok. and 60/70/120 defenses + 90/60/40 offenses doesnt make it a threat. but i feel like it's about as good as shedinja, because of protean. but w/e, i'd like it to be ranked. if you dont think it's good enough to be ranked, it's ok with me.

set i've been using:
Kek (Kecleon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Drain Punch

replays (i'll add more when i get more):
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-211415044
kecleon turns around a possible loss into a win.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-212969777
kecleon helps by killing some mons, and does something. also mindgames with fighting move.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-215434322
kecleon does over half to a roserade with a +1 drain punch, and weakens (with crit) a crocune. also it KO's a crobat with +1 drain punch/sucker punch with SR.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uususpecttest-215876219
(yes low ladder match) kecleon would have swept, but i chose to shadow sneak for no reason

edit: power-up-punch is an option too! and it can run some other moves (i cant think of many besides knock off).
edit 2: i've been using hippo + kecleon + goodra + mega stoise + chandelure + resto-chesto bulk up tornadus as my team, and it's been doing good. just if i was better at the game… but i feel like this should be C rank.

Last edited:
why new thread? i dont understand.
i'd like to nominate kecleon for c rank. i built a team around it, and if it has the right support it can clear up some specially defensive mons, and damage some attackers. also mindgames with transforming into ghost type is able to be immune to fighting moves and KO. it's kinda weak without a boost, and sort of needs LO for power. but it can work. i feel like it should be c rank, but that might just be me. also its really slow, so it sort of needs priority. and if it doesnt get good support, i would like to see it on research week. it's not too good, but it does what it does ok. and 60/70/120 defenses + 90/60/40 offenses doesnt make it a threat. but i feel like it's about as good as shedinja, because of protean. but w/e, i'd like it to be ranked. if you dont think it's good enough to be ranked, it's ok with me.

set i've been using:
Kek (Kecleon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Drain Punch

replays (i'll add more when i get more):
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-211415044
kecleon turns around a possible loss into a win.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-212969777
kecleon helps by killing some mons, and does something. also mindgames with fighting move.
Power up punch?!?!!?!?!?!? hone claws y

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Kecleon is bad, end of story.

Regardless, I would like to follow up on some of the earlier nominations about Tyrantrum. I am fully behind it moving to A- rank. That thing is damned near impossible to switch into when it's holding a Choice Band. Banded Head Smash absolutely mauls the tier, 2hkoing everything that isn't resisted. Even resists are taking a huge chunk (it does nearly 50% to Lucario and does over 80% to a Weezing). Dragon Dance sets are neat as well so long as you can eliminate faster threats and Rock Polish is fantastic versus offensive teams. Overall, a great mon that deserves some lovin'. Tyrantrum to A-

I know Moltres received a pity rise to B- but it should really rise to at least B. Its STAB combination is absolutely deadly in this tier and has next to no switch ins. A Life Orb set with Fire Blast, Hurricane, Flamethrower, and Roost is fantastic. Its speed tier, while not fantastic, is enough to outspeed key threats such as Lucario, Entei, Rotom, and several others. Side note, I've recently been using a team partnering the two mons mentioned here and they compliment each other wonderfully. Furthermore, Stealth Rocks are supremely easy to remove from the field in this metagame with several excellent hazard removers such as Mega Blastoise (another wonderful partner). Moltres to B

So I've finally got around to trying out Choice Band Tyrantrum. Unfortunately, he's still too goddamn fucking slow (sorry, I've been drinking). But Jolly Choice Band is still just disgusting. Would recommend to all interested if you want walls to go away.

After playing around with it for research week, Piloswine Unranked --> C
Piloswine is able to check some of the biggest threats in the tier, including Salamence, Crobat, Mega Aerodctyl, and Mega Pidgeot, while also beating handful of defogers and spinners 1v1, including Gligar, Donphan, and Tentacruel. Its natural bulk combined with eviolite lets it survive almost any hit and fire back with its amazing coverage.

252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Eviolite Piloswine: 312-369 (77.2 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Salamence Outrage vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Eviolite Piloswine: 208-246 (51.4 - 60.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Eviolite Piloswine: 170-200 (42 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Eviolite Piloswine: 360-426 (89.1 - 105.4%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 128 SpD Eviolite Piloswine: 169-201 (41.8 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

0 Atk Piloswine Icicle Spear (3 hits) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Crobat: 198-240 (53 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
0 Atk Piloswine Ice Shard vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Crobat: 104-126 (27.8 - 33.7%) -- 92.6% chance to 4HKO after Black Sludge recovery
0 Atk Piloswine Icicle Spear (3 hits) vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Mega Aerodactyl: 198-234 (63.6 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Piloswine Ice Shard vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Mega Aerodactyl: 102-120 (32.7 - 38.5%) -- 97.1% chance to 3HKO
0 Atk Piloswine Icicle Spear (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 396-480 (119.6 - 145%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Piloswine Icicle Spear (3 hits) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 198-240 (64.2 - 77.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Piloswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 104-126 (33.7 - 40.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

-1 0 Atk Piloswine Icicle Spear (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 264-324 (79.7 - 97.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Still good though.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kecleon is bad, end of story.

Regardless, I would like to follow up on some of the earlier nominations about Tyrantrum. I am fully behind it moving to A- rank. That thing is damned near impossible to switch into when it's holding a Choice Band. Banded Head Smash absolutely mauls the tier, 2hkoing everything that isn't resisted. Even resists are taking a huge chunk (it does nearly 50% to Lucario and does over 80% to a Weezing). Dragon Dance sets are neat as well so long as you can eliminate faster threats and Rock Polish is fantastic versus offensive teams. Overall, a great mon that deserves some lovin'. Tyrantrum to A-

I know Moltres received a pity rise to B- but it should really rise to at least B. Its STAB combination is absolutely deadly in this tier and has next to no switch ins. A Life Orb set with Fire Blast, Hurricane, Flamethrower, and Roost is fantastic. Its speed tier, while not fantastic, is enough to outspeed key threats such as Lucario, Entei, Rotom, and several others. Side note, I've recently been using a team partnering the two mons mentioned here and they compliment each other wonderfully. Furthermore, Stealth Rocks are supremely easy to remove from the field in this metagame with several excellent hazard removers such as Mega Blastoise (another wonderful partner). Moltres to B
Since when has Weezing resisted Head Smash ._. anyways going to agree with both nominations here as after testing Tyrantrum more and more, it can really wallbreak quite well even when just using the LO RP set, while the banded set has very limited switch ins, not to mention the RP set isnt revenge killed too easily as it resists ESpeed, which is probably the most common priority in the tier atm. Moltres's dual stab is devastating, only having a few switch ins, but the SR weakness, as well as being checked easily stop it from going any higher than B in my eyes.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Feraligatr B- to at least B
As we all all know gatr got sheer force realeased for it not too long ago and let me tell you something this shit is fucking powerful. you can run a multitude of sweeper sets whether it be DD three attacks, SD three attacks, or even sub SD. All of these are viable options. Gatr gets some decent coverage as well with ice punch and crunch. all of these now boosted by sheer force making them very deadly even without the stab boost. I used it for the last stretch of finalizing getting reqs and it acted as a really good breaker. (I used DD 3 attacks). but this fuckers waterfalls are nothing to laugh at. Gatr does not give a shit about defensive walls like forry, chesnaught and most mixed walls. waterfall is so powerful now and you are not losing LO hp because of sheer force which really helps a ton. Gatr is not a mon to sleep on by any means, lets get it up there on the list.

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 177-211 (50.1 - 59.7%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (custap forry is common too so it works even better against custap. it does around 65-70%) but non the less a 2hko on forry who cant do much back.

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 199-235 (59.5 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 247-291 (65 - 76.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Bronzong: 203-239 (60 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (bop it with crunch if you have it)

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 232 Def Florges: 320-378 (88.8 - 105%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO (BOP)

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 400-476 (95.2 - 113.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO (hippo calc is actually kind of relevant so it cant whirlwind you)

Hope Gatr gets bumped up its pretty good and really fun to use.

I dont think mega audino should be unranked because it does have a few neat niches over florges and aroma. It's bulk on both sides is titanic, so unlike aroma it's not left with meh special defense when phys def and it's physical bulk is like miles above florges', so it deals better with mixed wall breakers like kyurem, dregion and mence . Of course this is way less of an advantage when you're unfortunately neutral to fighting, which is kinda awkward in team building when your fairy type isn't a check to the tiers fighting wall breakers.

However the best thing about it imo is its ridiculously wide movepool. Although 3 of its moves are set in stone the last slot allows a good bit of customisation. You can go full cleric with heal bell, screw everyone up with knock off (good as audino forces a shit tonne of switches) or gain a bit of leverage against steels with fire blast. But the best move and audino's biggest niche imo is encore, which means unlike any other fairy it can stop itself being setup bait and open up opportunities for its teammates to come in. This is really really really good for stall because it lets it beat troubling slow sweepers like reuni and curselax and cut up opposing teams' momentum.

Furthermore it synchronises well with audino's pre mega ability, regenerator, allowing you to come in a few threats with troubling coverage, encore them into a move, switch out and heal up into something that resists it.

It's by no means an amazing mon, but it definitely deserves C for the encore set alone.

I want to talk about a mon that got nominated to rise on the previous page.

Yes, this bastard can eat HO alive with its strong jaw boosted crunch (get it? ok, imma stop) but struggles against more balanced teams which are more common at high level play. Sharpedo's SPL record tells a lot imo.

Rank | Pokemon | Use | Use % | Win %
27 | Sharpedo | 4 | 7% | 0%

Sharpedo really wants +2 boost to break defensive cores. Celebi's departure which was the most common partner of shark doesn't help either. I guess you can use SDPass Gligar but overall i think shark is fine at where it is.

Vapo

water me
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I nominate Nidoqueen from A--> A+

I believe Nidoqueen has everything to offer for a A+ mon in UU. Nidoqueen can fit on every team and do its job effectively. Nidoqueen is used as reliable Stealth Rocks setter and is a wall-breaker along with very decent bulk. Not many mons can do that. Also, if you look at all of the pokemon in the UU tier, Nidoqueen can beat more than 70% of them 1v1. There has never been a team I have played against that does not have at least half of there team demolished by queen. So many of the common cores are torn apart by Nidoqueen. Example: Florges+any Def mon, Tentacruel+any def mon, Empoleon+ any def mon. The list goes on.
I second Nidoqueen to A+. Nidoqueen is such a low risk high reward mon it's not even funny. It's one of those things that always gets a kill regardless of what your opponent's team is. It absolutely destroys common balance cores such as Florges + Hippowdon and Empoleon + Gligar (akin to Greninja's pressure on balance cores in OU before it was banned). Nidoqueen also matches up well vs Offense, as its typing and good natural bulk allow it to switch in on things such as Mienshao safely, and from there can get a kill as long as you predict correctly. Offense has to predict well vs Nidoqueen or it will get a kill every time it gets a switch in. Even Stall can have trouble vs it, as the only mons commonly on stall teams that can safely switch in on Nidoqueen are Blissey, Snorlax, and Umbreon. Nidoqueen also gets an amazing support movepool including Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, and Dragon Tail, allowing it to play an excellent utility role. In addition to all of this, Nidoqueen is able to check practically every single A+ and S rank mon minus Suicune in the tier. Nothing barring Adamant aqua tail Mega Aerodactyl has more than a 50% chance of OHKO'ing standard offensive Nidoqueen.

252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 304-358 (86.1 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Aerodactyl: 265-312 (88 - 103.6%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Salamence Earthquake vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 278-328 (78.7 - 92.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 608-717 (183.6 - 216.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Sacred Fire vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 277-327 (78.4 - 92.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 484-569 (130.4 - 153.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 128 HP / 0 SpD Nidoqueen: 308-364 (87.2 - 103.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 309-364 (95 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

tl;dr Nidoqueen matches up well vs all playstyles, beats many top tier threats 1v1, supports the team with hazards, and much more. It definitely deserves A+ in my opinion.

I second Nidoqueen to A+. Nidoqueen is such a low risk high reward mon it's not even funny. It's one of those things that always gets a kill regardless of what your opponent's team is. It absolutely destroys common balance cores such as Florges + Hippowdon and Empoleon + Gligar (akin to Greninja's pressure on balance cores in OU before it was banned). Nidoqueen also matches up well vs Offense, as its typing and good natural bulk allow it to switch in on things such as Mienshao safely, and from there can get a kill as long as you predict correctly. Offense has to predict well vs Nidoqueen or it will get a kill every time it gets a switch in. Even Stall can have trouble vs it, as the only mons commonly on stall teams that can safely switch in on Nidoqueen are Blissey, Snorlax, and Umbreon. Nidoqueen also gets an amazing support movepool including Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, and Dragon Tail, allowing it to play an excellent utility role. In addition to all of this, Nidoqueen is able to check practically every single A+ and S rank mon minus Suicune in the tier. Nothing barring Adamant aqua tail Mega Aerodactyl has more than a 50% chance of OHKO'ing standard offensive Nidoqueen.

252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Aerodactyl Aqua Tail vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 304-358 (86.1 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Aerodactyl: 265-312 (88 - 103.6%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Salamence Earthquake vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 278-328 (78.7 - 92.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 608-717 (183.6 - 216.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Sacred Fire vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 277-327 (78.4 - 92.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 484-569 (130.4 - 153.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 128 HP / 0 SpD Nidoqueen: 308-364 (87.2 - 103.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoqueen Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 309-364 (95 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

tl;dr Nidoqueen matches up well vs all playstyles, beats many top tier threats 1v1, supports the team with hazards, and much more. It definitely deserves A+ in my opinion.
Ah i forgot to add that is checks almost every A+/S rank, i meant to say that!

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mega Audino should be taken off the rankings imo. After doing some teambuilding attemps and battling, I discovered that it was extremely difficult to justify giving Mega Audino a set of its own, and I think, ultimately, it should be taken off the rankings.

Seconded.

There is little reason to use Mega Audino when you could use Aromatisse who has better typing and still allows you to use another Mega.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I want to talk about a mon that got nominated to rise on the previous page.

Yes, this bastard can eat HO alive with its strong jaw boosted crunch (get it? ok, imma stop) but struggles against more balanced teams which are more common at high level play. Sharpedo's SPL record tells a lot imo.

Rank | Pokemon | Use | Use % | Win %
27 | Sharpedo | 4 | 7% | 0%

Sharpedo really wants +2 boost to break defensive cores. Celebi's departure which was the most common partner of shark doesn't help either. I guess you can use SDPass Gligar but overall i think shark is fine at where it is.
The exact same thing could be said about Mega Beedrill, who is in A, now I don't know it's record in SPL but I'm sure it's not unreasonable to suggest that Shark is both similar and has several traits over Bee (and vice versa) and should be considered for A. That or Bee should move down.

not much to say here, but it pretty much fits A+ well.
I nominate Nidoqueen from A--> A+

I believe Nidoqueen has everything to offer for a A+ mon in UU. Nidoqueen can fit on every team and do its job effectively. Nidoqueen is used as reliable Stealth Rocks setter and is a wall-breaker along with very decent bulk. Not many mons can do that. Also, if you look at all of the pokemon in the UU tier, Nidoqueen can beat more than 70% of them 1v1. There has never been a team I have played against that does not have at least half of there team demolished by queen. So many of the common cores are torn apart by Nidoqueen. Example: Florges+any Def mon, Tentacruel+any def mon, Empoleon+ any def mon. The list goes on.

The exact same thing could be said about Mega Beedrill, who is in A, now I don't know it's record in SPL but I'm sure it's not unreasonable to suggest that Shark is both similar and has several traits over Bee (and vice versa) and should be considered for A. That or Bee should move down.
Bee should move down. That shit is so overrated.

I nominate Slurpuff from B--> B+

Ok so I have been using Slurpuff on my team to get Reqs and I know its viability in UU. With all of the choiced fighting types and dragon types in the tier right now, slurpuff can set up Belly drums extremely easily. The only stops to a +6 play rough/return/drain punch are aggron, fortress hippowdon, and suicune. And with fortress usually being custap lead, its not a problem. The only true counter with relatively any hp is Doublade. Aside from that, Slurpuff has relative bulk to set up on a lot of the mons in UU. Example: 252 Atk Mega Aerodactyl Stone Edge vs. 24 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 192-226 (61.7 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. It sets up on an Aerodactyl! While getting reqs, i can say that i won about 80% of my games with slurpuff. If that doesnt say something i dont know what to tell you. Slurpuff is a huge threat in UU right now and deserves at least B+.

Last edited:

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I nominate Slurpuff from B--> B+

Ok so I have been using Slurpuff on my team to get Reqs and I know its viability in UU. With all of the choiced fighting types and dragon types in the tier right now, slurpuff can set up Belly drums extremely easily. The only stops to a +6 play rough/return/drain punch are aggron, fortress hippowdon, and suicune. And with fortress usually being custap lead, its not a problem. The only true counter with relatively any hp in Doublade. Aside from that, Slurpuff has relative bulk to set up on a lot of the mons in UU. Example: 252 Atk Mega Aerodactyl Stone Edge vs. 24 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 192-226 (61.7 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. It sets up on an Aerodactyl! While getting reqs, i can say that i won about 80% of my games with slurpuff. If that doesnt say something i dont know what to tell you. Slurpuff is a huge threat in UU right now and deserves at least B+.
Gonna second this nomination. Slurpuff makes a ton of UU Pokemon a liability on teams for fear of it setting up on them and is a staple on whatever remains of heavy offense in UU. Jolly at +2 outspeeds all common Scarfers and it cleans up very well after it's checks have been lured in and weakened, which can easily be done by the likes of Tyrantrum, Heracross, and Aerodactyl as partners.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mega Audino should be taken off the rankings imo. After doing some teambuilding attemps and battling, I discovered that it was extremely difficult to justify giving Mega Audino a set of its own, and I think, ultimately, it should be taken off the rankings.
Well, the biggest niche Mega Audino has over its Fairy brethren is the resistance to Knock Off without hindering its Audinite being knocked off. Although the loss of Regenerator is very devastating for Mega Audino, one can opt not to Mega Evolve yet to scout for potential Special Attackers and abuse Regenerator while in its base form.

If your team is very self-sufficient (i.e. doesn't require Wish Support that much), you can use this Mega Audino set here.

I'd still let Mega Audino stay in the C-rank for that.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, the biggest niche Mega Audino has over its Fairy brethren is the resistance to Knock Off without hindering its Audinite being knocked off. Although the loss of Regenerator is very devastating for Mega Audino, one can opt not to Mega Evolve yet to scout for potential Special Attackers and abuse Regenerator while in its base form.

Its biggest niche? Here.

I'd still let Mega Audino stay in the C-rank for that.
Idk that set looks like set up fodder for every CM user under the sun, not to mention Audino's neutrality to Fighting, as stated by Skankovich earlier in the thread, sits awkwardly as having more than one Fairy-type is usually redundant for a lot of teams. Also as I said earlier in my original post about nominating Audino to Unranked, it's pretty hard to justify using as a Mega, I don't see any reason to slap it on a team unless it's being built around. Maybe it has a niche on stall or something but I'm just not seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)