The Walking Dead

figures as soon as we get a new black guy with lines, another one gets killed. like seriously
I saw this coming.

They strayed far from comic Tyreese which is a shame, even though I liked TV Tyreese. I just feel like the writers didn't know what to do with him.

so what do you guys think about the newest episode? im pretty curious about the missing weapon and how things will turn out

bad ass glenn :pirate:

Last edited:
yeah that was hard to watch. spoiler:
i really liked noah :(
the episode was really well done though. but yeah holy fuck

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
At least there's a spin off this summer! The finale was fantastic though, can't wait for the next season.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So I just watched the first 3 episodes of the first season and it's probably the most repeated plotline ever so far

Zombie apocalypse, badass dad looking for his wife and son, badass dad's best friend fucking the wife, dad turns up, best friend is confused and the wife turns on him, and they're all sad they left a dipshit on the top of a building so they try to go and save him

I don't see a reason I should continue the series yet, I just watched it cuz I had it on my tablet and was bored on an 8 hour flight. Should I continue it?

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I just watched the first 3 episodes of the first season and it's probably the most repeated plotline ever so far

Zombie apocalypse, badass dad looking for his wife and son, badass dad's best friend fucking the wife, dad turns up, best friend is confused and the wife turns on him, and they're all sad they left a dipshit on the top of a building so they try to go and save him

I don't see a reason I should continue the series yet, I just watched it cuz I had it on my tablet and was bored on an 8 hour flight. Should I continue it?
no pretty sure everyone itt hates it too

You think Season 1 Rick is a badass? Is this some sort of cruel joke?

Keep watching. Give it at least until the first couple episodes of S2. Or don't. Your call.

For the rest of you, #GETHYPE at this spoiler pic:
JESUS IS COMING!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm like 99% sure the other dude fell on top of Glen and we were seeing his guts being eaten. They never show the other dude and never show Glen's actual body being torn. Glen is gonna get covered in gore and escape detection somehow...

Catherine Walker

Banned deucer.
Speaking of which, I don't think Martin (the guy in the cabin with Tyreese) is dead. I think Tyreese let him live, and that's why he didn't want Carol to go back in there. Either that or he just didn't want her to see what a beast he really is, and what he's capable of. If he's alive, that's gonna bite Tyreese in the butt pretty bad.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Another standard episode of twd only parts worth watching is the start and the end with the middle being boring filler

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)