-> Aragh's Breeding Ranch -> 140+ matching ball Mons with best egg moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three that you want for Moon Ball Elekid, HA Premier Ball Gligar, and HA Nest Ball Chespin? I'd prefer a spitback for spitback trade, but I don't mind either way. Would you like HA on the Dream Ball Feebas?
spitbakcs trade is good. I assume we are talking about females only. No HA on Feebas please. But if you have HA on Pikachu and Absol, that would be great :D no problem if you dont though.
I have an Electabuzz female with all the egg moves - you would not have to evolve her to start breeding, but she only has 3 perfect IVs - is that ok with you?
Also Elekid and Chespin have bad female ratio. I allowed myself to look into your thread and I like your LevelBall Makuhita. If you throw in a spitback of that we have a deal.

spitbakcs trade is good. I assume we are talking about females only. No HA on Feebas please. But if you have HA on Pikachu and Absol, that would be great :D no problem if you dont though.
I have an Electabuzz female with all the egg moves - you would not have to evolve her to start breeding, but she only has 3 perfect IVs - is that ok with you?
Also Elekid and Chespin have bad female ratio. I allowed myself to look into your thread and I like your LevelBall Makuhita. If you throw in a spitback of that we have a deal.
HA on Apricorn balls is illegal so no, I can't manage that. If you still want to trade, then yeah, I can give you those three along with a Level Ball Makuhita. Spitbacks are just fine.

HA on Apricorn balls is illegal so no, I can't manage that. If you still want to trade, then yeah, I can give you those three along with a Level Ball Makuhita. Spitbacks are just fine.
oh yeah, i keep forgetting that. Ok then, i have everything ready, we can trade now if you can.

instead of 3:2 i would rather do this for your HA NetBall Riolu and HA DiveBall Wooper. How's that?
Sure. Spitbacks for spitbacks?

Will let you know when I have it. It will take some time, though.

EDIT2: On second thought, I'd rather not take Riolu, took too much time for me to breed (1/8 female + baby-born). Maybe another 1/8 or 3:2 will do?

Last edited:
EDIT2: On second thought, I'd rather not take Riolu, took too much time for me to breed (1/8 female + baby-born). Maybe another 1/8 or 3:2 will do?
I will be happy with any riolu spitback that is female and in NetBall, do not care about nature or ivs. If you still would rather not do it i can take HA DiveBall Wooper, HA TimerBall Swinub and HA UltraBall Weedle. Which will it be?

I will be happy with any riolu spitback that is female and in NetBall, do not care about nature or ivs. If you still would rather not do it i can take HA DiveBall Wooper, HA TimerBall Swinub and HA UltraBall Weedle. Which will it be?
I'll take the second offer for sake of simplicity, but I'll still breed the Riolu for another occasion.

I could give you a Froakie or Totodile spitback in return. I just need egg moves so gender doesn't matter.
I assume these would be males - im not in need of any males now. I can still give you this chespin free though but i unfortunately out of spitbacks (sorry thread was not updated in this aspect) so you would need to wait a bit. Maybe i'll have the time to breed one today or tomorrow.

CMT for a female Dive Ball Squirtle spitback.
I do not have one at the moment - should breed one till tomorrow. I only want one thing from you thread: a female MoonBall Sneasel. Since Squirtle's female ratio is 1/8, would you be willing to trade me a penta-perfect Sneasel for a 4IV spitback?

Hi, could I get Blissey and female spitbacks of Machop and Koffing? CMT for them :)
I can trade you a spitback of one of them for a spitback of your Hippopotas. I don't see anything more that i would need now.

I assume theI do not have one at the moment - should breed one till tomorrow. I only want one thing from you thread: a female MoonBall Sneasel. Since Squirtle's female ratio is 1/8, would you be willing to trade me a penta-perfect Sneasel for a 4IV spitback?
Yeah I can do that.

Hey, great thread!

I'm interested in Squirtle, Tentacool, Koffing and Misdreavus - All females and either 5IV (in which case nicknames are required ^^) or spitback, doesn't really matter

I can offer Leftovers, Jolly Dive Ball Croagunk with EM, Regenerator Nest Ball Solosis with EM, Timid Ultra ball Solar Power Heliolosk with EM, all female spitbacks or pentaflawless :)

Hey, great thread!

I'm interested in Squirtle, Tentacool, Koffing and Misdreavus - All females and either 5IV (in which case nicknames are required ^^) or spitback, doesn't really matter

I can offer Leftovers, Jolly Dive Ball Croagunk with EM, Regenerator Nest Ball Solosis with EM, Timid Ultra ball Solar Power Heliolosk with EM, all female spitbacks or pentaflawless :)
sadly, im not interested in any of these at the moment. Can i pick something else from your thread instead? I think i would find some interesting stuff in there ;)

sadly, im not interested in any of these at the moment. Can i pick something else from your thread instead? I think i would find some interesting stuff in there ;)
:O I mean yea sure, I just went for stuff that I didn't see in your thread. My thread isn't complete as of right now, it pretty much only displays a fifth of what i can offer, but if you find anything there that suits your fancy let me know :)

:O I mean yea sure, I just went for stuff that I didn't see in your thread. My thread isn't complete as of right now, it pretty much only displays a fifth of what i can offer, but if you find anything there that suits your fancy let me know :)
well, i like LevelBall Geodude and LevelBall Rhyhorn so far. We could go with spitbacks trade and i could give you Misdreavus and Koffing since i have spitbacks of these at the ready. How is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)