Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boreos

Banned deucer.
I´ve seen how People made their own Background on PS with their own Pics...Could some1 tell me how i´m able to do this,too?

Hi PS users,
I have not read every single post on this thread (dude, there is like almost 3000 of them), so my suggestion may have been suggested before.
Suggestion:
I would love the teambuilder to feature folders. After having many teams after months of playing i find it very difficult to remember quite the intention of an old team, and therefore i usually have to find the RMT. I am not suggesting something big, but folders which one can rename as one wants. For example one for hyper offence, one for UU balance and similar.

Boreos

Banned deucer.
unfixable said:
fat Boreos said:
I´ve seen how People made their own Background on PS with their own Pics...Could some1 tell me how i´m able to do this,too?
Download the app "Stylish" and then choose from a list of user-created styles from that website
Thx Bro :)

I think the next OM of the month could be a tier where you could (and have to) use six megas
OM of the Month is voted on by the community.

If you'd like to submit an idea for that metagame go here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/om-submissions.289/ and if it gets approved and becomes popular enough, it might be voted in as OMOTM.

edit: we do have a 20-post restriction before you're allowed to submit OMs, so take your time to get familiar with the community.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
This is probably too minor but is it possible to make roomintro not broadcastable, like no one can do !roomintro ? cuz all of them are usually huge and it's fucking annoying when a voice/driver/mod does it. "just do /roomintro" or "look at roomintro" is better than doing !roomintro and annoying everyone (swooping generalization but w/e) just for 1 person to see it when they could easily do /roomintro themselves.
Idk about this, someone might adjust the roomintro vastly and will want to show it to the room. (double post sorry)

Speaking of /roomintro, I think it'd be cool if /topic could be an alias for it since /topic is basically the IRC equivalent of /roomintro, and we already have /join, /part, and /msg.

dhelmise

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Not to pester you about adding more features right after you got that done, but how hard would it be to add /ping to show the ping time between the player and server? It's useful if you seem to be lagging.
I would ask some other people too, I don't know specifically this.

PU is almost official and will definitely be official by the next generation at the latest, though probably with a different name that actually means something. Sky Battle solely exists because it is an in-game format...
Sky Battle can't exist only because it is an in-game format; rotation battles do not exist on PS even they are an in-game format. Also, about your previous comment, Classic Hackmons is playable if you challenge someone under Other Metas, which is what I was suggesting for FU.

Sky Battle can't exist only because it is an in-game format; rotation battles do not exist on PS even they are an in-game format. Also, about your previous comment, Classic Hackmons is playable if you challenge someone under Other Metas, which is what I was suggesting for FU.
Sky Battle has been removed now so that is irrelevant.

You can't play Classic Hackmons under any other format, that is why it has an option. You can play FU under almost everything, but specifically PU.

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
I was wondering if it would be possible/plausible to be able to have different server room tabs on the same window ex: smogon lobby + aqua trivia + frost league. It would allow much easier navigation and not make you constantly switch windows but simply tap the arrow keys.

On a related note, another thing that i was thinking about was to be able to either drag room tabs or do what was done in teambuilder to change your room order. It would be very helpful as accidentally closing a room can cause you to be disoriented and I personally close all my rooms again to get the order back

dhelmise

Social Media Head
I was wondering if it would be possible/plausible to be able to have different server room tabs on the same window ex: smogon lobby + aqua trivia + frost league. It would allow much easier navigation and not make you constantly switch windows but simply tap the arrow keys.

On a related note, another thing that i was thinking about was to be able to either drag room tabs or do what was done in teambuilder to change your room order. It would be very helpful as accidentally closing a room can cause you to be disoriented and I personally close all my rooms again to get the order back
this would be even more confusing tbh

and i'd like that too, but i wouldnt code it lmao

It would allow much easier navigation and not make you constantly switch windows but simply tap the arrow keys.
Wait, so arrows keys switch tabs?
[tests]
Nice, but doesn't seem to work correctly when you have a battle open.
Is there documentation for this?

Okay, I have a suggestion.
Right after winning a battle (this shouldn't/wouldn't apply to battles you've lost), I think it'd be cool if the in-game victory music kept looping. What do you guys think?

dhelmise

Social Media Head
Okay, I have a suggestion.
Right after winning a battle (this shouldn't/wouldn't apply to battles you've lost), I think it'd be cool if the in-game victory music kept looping. What do you guys think?
That would get annoying quickly

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
What if you could have like a Pokemon Bank (ill call it bank but not that kind of pokemon bank) in teambuilder, where you make sets and save them, and they can be easily switched in and out in a team in teambuilder, instead of having to change the set every time you don't like something. It woudl facilitate teambuilding and let you make teams faster. This is especially great if you have a specific set that you like to use but don't want to go into import/export every time

i would like for pokemon showdown to have a friends list so that it would be easier to find players we have befriended. it could also show if show whether or not they are online. a player search would be nice but not having one is perfectly understanble for security reasons thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)