Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quick request today: does anyone have any spare Black Sludge they could trade me in ORAS? CMT if you have one for me. Thanks!

Bump for new page.

Does anyone have these breedables?

A Fast Luvdisc
A HA Dusk Red-Basuclin
A HA Heatmor (in a ball that isn't Dream)
A HA Luxury Durant

CMT if you have any of them :).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Today is the last day to receive Eon Ticket (Southern Island) Latios/Latias via the special limited code.

[2015LATIOSLATIAS] for North America

[POKEMON380381] for Europe (Includes Australia)

Make sure to get it if you haven't already and/or live in the middle of no where, didn't spoof the original connection, etc, etc, etc.

I'm trying to breed an Abomasnow for a Trick Room team I'm building, but most of the spitbacks I've been getting have a 31 IV in Speed, not the 0 I want. Thus, I'm looking for a Snover with a 0 Speed IV in order to introduce it into my Snover breeding. Is there anyone that could please trade me one?

I'm trying to breed an Abomasnow for a Trick Room team I'm building, but most of the spitbacks I've been getting have a 31 IV in Speed, not the 0 I want. Thus, I'm looking for a Snover with a 0 Speed IV in order to introduce it into my Snover breeding. Is there anyone that could please trade me one?
Try asking mostthe3rd for his TR ditto, could help you much better than a 0 Spe Snover

Would repeat ball look good for HA shiny Infernape, HA shiny Blaziken, and red gyarados? Or does that fugly purple/green animation kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)