Yilx first place artist

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Your art it's so good. People say my art is really good.
But compared yours, my art looks like crap xP

I really love that most recent artwork of Korrina you posted (oh my god I love korrina cx) I'm going to use it as my iPhone wallpaper.

That Diancie, though.

But seriously, the Escavalier and Honchkrow look amazing as well, considering the textures you use.

Oh my gooosh. The way you draw anything is monumental and makes it look like it's going to rip my face off. The extreme contrast and pose/angle in each of them definitely serve to make that the case.

That regice is powerful... I love the thin, dark blue outline on its lower right/our lower left (makes it all feel so crisp imo) big fan of the translucency as well

really inspiring stuff!

yilx first place artist

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
holy man that Golurk is incredible, I never imagined it too look so rugged but man that's just something else

also that is one badass Kingler

So, I logged in to smogon for the first time in a long time. During that time there had been many submissions by Ylix. And even more people praising the artwork of Ylix.

But not enough.

Everything posted the last two months is just mindblowingly mindblowing. Favourite being the Regice. Thank you for making the world a more beautiful and and inspiring place!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)