Smogon Tour 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might try this one. I figure the best way for me to really get involved in this community and improve as a player is to start playing in tournaments against quality opponents, so now is about as good a time as any to start. Looking forward to it! ^_^

P.S. Anyone have some teams I can steal?

Just give me the trophy now pls Bloo. It will save all the other poor fellas in the tour a lot of time.

Juauhahahah mark my words. I'm going to destroy you all huehuehue.

But srsly tho ima win this trophy.

Last edited:
Just give me the trophy now pls Bloo. It will save all the other poor fellas in the tour a lot of time.

Juauhahahah mark my words. I'm going to destroy you all huehuehue.

But srsly tho ima win this trophy.
we both know ur gonna play maybe an XY tour and 2 BW tours.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just for the record s_aman, you're not alone: I'm blowing off half my exams (all of them if I make playoffs) to do this.
I'm quite shocked at that sentence, you should reconsider your priorities. Serious talk here. It's better losing only at Pokémon than losing at both Pokémon and exams. Because you know the odds are against you no matter how hard you try (and it's nothing to take personally, it's true for me and for 99.9% of the community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)