Naive Flawless Shiny Froakie [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deposited a Lv. 3 Male Zigzagoon holding a Potion with the message 'shinyshuppet'. IGN is Jeff. Thanks!

She really looks pretty! Could I please have one?

I deposited a Zigzagoon, lv 2, female, message Shinyshuppet!

My Zigzagoon was still there, but I'll try something else.

I deposited a male level 41 Rapidash named "Gallopa" with your nickname as the message. My IGN is Alex.

Thank you.

My Zigzagoon was still there, but I'll try something else.

I deposited a male level 41 Rapidash named "Gallopa" with your nickname as the message. My IGN is Alex.

Thank you.
Sent, this time it did worked. For some reason some won't appear even though I use the filters.

Uploaded a female level 4 Zigzagoon nicknamed "ShinyShuppet." Message is "Shuppet1." IGN is Snattle.

Thank you very much for this giveaway!

Thank you so much!!

Try depositing magikarp and see if it works. For some reason the people who I wasn't able to see can't still see them, even though they re-deposited their zigzagoon.
I've had that during GTS giveaways. I think that some people might not have seen milotic, so are typing it in, and misspelling milotic.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, this is such a wonderful giveaway!
Deposited a male Zigzagoon, Lv.4. Message Cretacerus, IGN Martin. Thanks!

Deposited a level 4 Male Zigzagoon nicknamed 'WonderDakota' asking for the Milotic. My IGN is Steve and the message is "ShinyS".

EDIT: Got it, thank you! :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)