Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tournament name: Any Tier Tournament
Host: munchyoshi
Projected Deadline: a month or so?
Format: Any Tier
Tournament Rules: Basically the players get 5 random tiers to play a Bo5 match
Art Direction: I would like a couple easily recognizable staples from some tiers, make sure it's obvious which tiers are being represented though, also the words any tier tournament

Still very much a WIP (no shading yet, and sawk and snorlax look sucky and need major fixes), i jut wanted to see if you would like the idea and wanted me to continue~

You seem to have a couple of white spots in the type. Maybe going through and fixing those details might help a bit. :3

That's already accomplished through the type itself. I'm saying the white marks in the Triangle in A, the white lines next to the A and M, etc.
In my opinion, those should be fixed(easy fixes as well).

EDIT: Also, I would consider a textures on everything wood like, so it ties everything in together well with the Wild West theme. :3

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That's already accomplished through the type itself. I'm saying the white marks in the Triangle in A, the white lines next to the A and M, etc.
In my opinion, those should be fixed(easy fixes as well).

EDIT: Also, I would consider a textures on everything wood like, so it ties everything in together well with the Wild West theme. :3
I left the white spots in on purpose for the reason munchyoshi said, but now that you pointed it out, it doesn't look that great. I'll work on the texture then, thanks for the suggestion!

IMO, I wouldn't space LC Edition apart, bring it up a little bit more to create a grouping with both lines. Otherwise both lines of wording are essentially by themself. I would also change the colour of the words to match the background better. If Bulbasaur gives you an issue, you can always lower it a bit.

EDIT: Bulbasaur seems to be looking a little off to the side as opposed to the other pokes looking directly at Gliscor. This might need to be changed up a bit also.

Last edited:
Tournament name: ORAS RU Tournament
Host: me
Projected Deadline: A good month
Format: Standard ORAS RU
Tournament Rules: Standard ORAS RU
Art Direction: Popular RU Pokemon such as Moltres and Cresselia, Megas suit for this are Pidgeot and Sceptile

Tournament name: ORAS RU Tournament
Projected Deadline: A good month
Format: Standard ORAS RU
Tournament Rules: Standard ORAS RU
Art Direction: Popular RU Pokemon such as Moltres and Cresselia, Megas suit for this are Pidgeot and Sceptile
I can try to tackle this for you. :3 Might take a day or two for everything to be finished.

Reactions: g
I have a random question here...

Why isn't this thread pinned? o.O
I realize that there are and will be multiple posts about AFT, however, wouldn't it be easier to keep track of the most recent one if it were pinned?

Also, here's a WIP for the ORAS RU Tournament.
Will colour, shade, and add final touches to it tomorrow. It's 5 am here. x.x

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

Attachments

Reactions: g

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
We have several threads that the whole community can partake in, but if we were to sticky them all, then the threads of stand-alone artists would suffer as people would need to scroll further due to the large sticky block on top. So our solution has instead been to give the important threads a star prefix, so if we ever lose track of this thread, we just need to press the star symbol and all threads marked with it will appear in a list.

Also, I like that Mega Pidgeot sketch.

We have several threads that the whole community can partake in, but if we were to sticky them all, then the threads of stand-alone artists would suffer as people would need to scroll further due to the large sticky block on top. So our solution has instead been to give the important threads a star prefix, so if we ever lose track of this thread, we just need to press the star symbol and all threads marked with it will appear in a list.

Also, I like that Mega Pidgeot sketch.
I was actually wondering what was with the star on a few of the threads that I've seen around. Thanks for clearing all of that up for me. :3

Thanks, I actually tried pretty hard on it. x]

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Edit: An irl friend told me he should be able to do it, thanks anyway everyone

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since for some reason, my internet is being an anus right now and won't load my Photobucket. ;-;

Here's the final bit on the ORAS RU Tournament Logo.

Since Pidgeot looked like it would devour souls, I ended up adding a pupil to fill in the space. ._.

galbia
If you want it to be somewhat menacing, you can have the eye be covered/cut-off by the hair, and not let the eye's full shape be visible.

If you want it to be somewhat menacing, you can have the eye be covered/cut-off by the hair, and not let the eye's full shape be visible.
I was actually going for cute and cuddly. ._.
I don't think I was that effective at it.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Tournament name: The Triforce Tournament
Projected Deadline: 1-2 months
Format: Teams of 3 playing DPP OU, BW2 and ORAS OU
Tournament Rules: ^
Art Direction: I would like if pokemon from the 3 gens could be incorporated but take the art direction how you would like.

Pent

dumb broad
Tournament name: The Triforce Tournament
Projected Deadline: 1-2 months
Format: Teams of 3 playing DPP OU, BW2 and ORAS OU
Tournament Rules: ^
Art Direction: I would like if pokemon from the 3 gens could be incorporated but take the art direction how you would like.
I'm willing to rake that request.

Pent

dumb broad
So I currently have the sketch done, here is what it looks like n_n

Looks like a gigantic rainbow with a triforce in the middle lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)