Project NeverUsed Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
gotta throw my vote in for Vivillon because mons with strong, Flying-type STABs are cute and Vivillon is especially cute

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Uxie
Mawile
Simipour
Mantine
Regice
Pignite
Drifblim
Fraxure
Servine
Tauros
Aurorus
Kecleon
Frogadier

Are your contestants! Vote open until Saturday.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi with close votes on 3 pokemon Servine edges both Fraxure and Mawile by 1 vote!

Also tomorrow I will be joined by great user Can-Eh-Dian who will be co-hosting the workshop with me :]

edit: the workshop hour has been confirmed by canehdian and it will be hosted on syn.irc #neverused 10:30 PM EST = 7:30 PM PST. I'll link it to the PS! Chat when it's here.

Last edited:

marilli

With you
Here's the Pastebin of the team we made: http://pastebin.com/wqZ2ifZT

Not a finished product, I encourage everyone to fine tune the team! It's somewhat weak to specs swellow and a couple of other things but i think it's a decent team overall!

Shoutouts to Can-Eh-Dian for being the official co-host and keeping track of everything including logs
Also ty RiCH HOMiE CA$ED for joining us and tossing out ideas
And finally ty for everyone who was there! It was fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)