Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, however, it can't be captured in that ball, which is why it's not on the list.
I have also seen that if you get a Cherish Ball in your item list and use it on the Groudon in ORAS it will be considered a hacked Pokemon, is this true?

Also Agonist, is that Shannyn Sossamon as your profile picture?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have also seen that if you get a Cherish Ball in your item list and use it on the Groudon in ORAS it will be considered a hacked Pokemon, is this true?

Also Agonist, is that Shannyn Sossamon as your profile picture?
Yes, it is impossible to get a Cherish Ball without hacking.

And I have no idea who that is, it's Sarah Shahi.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can Poison Point be used instead of Hustle in your opinion? Or is Hustle the only real option?
Poison Point should be used on the defensive set as you get nothing out of Hustle if you aren't running any physical attacks..

You seem to be asking a whole bunch of (for lack of a better term) beginner questions, this isn't the place for us to teach you the basics of battling (nor do we want the thread cluttered with these posts), if you need help try checking out the Battling 101 subforum.

I Need Friend codes for the safari in X/Y, mine is 3497-2452-5225, If this is seen as a lame request I'm sorry :(
Add me if you want a spooky safari :)

Does anyone have these breedables? Matching balls and EMs on those that can have them is also awesome.

A Red-Basuclin (any matching ball, HA or not would be nice)
A Repeat Heatmor
HA or Non HA Throh
HA Rufflet
A Dwebble
Cryogonal
HA Yellow Flabebe
Blue Flabebe
White Flabebe

CMT if you have any of them :).
I can easily get you a White and Blue Flabebe, but the question is... do you want net ball or dive ball on that blue one? (I'm assuming premier is the obvious choice for white)

Add me if you want a spooky safari :)

I can easily get you a White and Blue Flabebe, but the question is... do you want net ball or dive ball on that blue one? (I'm assuming premier is the obvious choice for white)
Yeah, think yellow is the only other one that comes with HA. I would like Dive on the blue and yes Premier on the white :).

Feel free to message me for what you'd like for them etc.

Yeah, think yellow is the only other one that comes with HA. I would like Dive on the blue and yes Premier on the white :).

Feel free to message me for what you'd like for them etc.
Are you sure it's yellow?? Because I have a friend safari which is my source of blue Flabebe so surely that's the one that would come with HA? I don't actually know though, correct me if I'm wrong!

Are you sure it's yellow?? Because I have a friend safari which is my source of blue Flabebe so surely that's the one that would come with HA? I don't actually know though, correct me if I'm wrong!
Blue, Red, and Yellow Flower Floette are the only colours that you can find in the Friend Safari, so those are the only Flabébé/Floette/Florges colours that can come with HA.

Hi all. I've been soft reseting for a good cobalion to use online (I'm aiming to use the offensive pivot set) and I just got this guy with the following IV's

31/31/31/28/11/31

Do you think this is viable? The iv's are great but it's sp.def stat isn't so hot...

Hi all. I've been soft reseting for a good cobalion to use online (I'm aiming to use the offensive pivot set) and I just got this guy with the following IV's

31/31/31/28/11/31

Do you think this is viable? The iv's are great but it's sp.def stat isn't so hot...
Toss. As you said, spdef sux and its kinda important to cobalion

31/31/31/28/11/31

Toss because of that unfortunate Sp. Def., and you only have 4 perfect IVs anyway.

Bump.

Does anyone have these breedables? Matching balls and EMs on those that can have them is a bonus but not neccesary.

A Red-Basuclin (any matching ball, HA or not would be nice)
A Dwebble

CMT if you have any of them :)

It's been a while so bare with me if this is a stupid question!

From what I can tell, there's no RNG abuse in Gen VI so how are people obtaining flawless bred/caught shinies?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's been a while so bare with me if this is a stupid question!

From what I can tell, there's no RNG abuse in Gen VI so how are people obtaining flawless bred/caught shinies?
Time Machine Method and Destiny Knot mechanics made it stupidly easy to get flawless spreads (you only need to get lucky at one stat), while TSV matching allows to trade an otherwise normal egg to the right trainer and it will hatch shiny for that person. Also Legendary Pokemon (and most events) come with 3 flawless IVs by default (although which one is flawless is different every time), but still you only need to get lucky with 2 stats most of the time.

Cool thanks, I was aware of the destiny knot mechanics but not the other stuff.

I just did some reading on the time machine method and it seems to make good sense.

The 3 IVs on legends is very interesting (I wish I had tossed that Rayquayza I got the other day now lol).

I'll have to read up on TSV hatching.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)