Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Looking for a female dive ball HA squirtle, female Lux ball Shadow Tag Gothorita. Please CMT for them, Spitbacks are okay :)
Thanks!

Is anyone available to help me evolve my Gurdurr?

EDIT: Still hoping someone can help me evolve my Gurdurr. :-)

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Looking for a 6 IV non-English Ditto, don't care if it's a clone or not as long as it's legit. PM me if you're able to help me out.

EDIT: Also, nature doesn't matter either.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Cresselia (Sassy) 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 2

Keep or Toss? I'm a bit on the fence on this one because of those 2 30 IVs. No, its not because its Attack, I don't give a fuck about it, before anyone starts bothering with Foul Play/Confusion calcs.

Edit: Kept.

Last edited:

Keep or Toss? I'm a bit on the fence on this one; and no, I don't give a fuck about its Attack, before anyone starts bothering with Foul Play/Confusion calcs.
I'm not sure why you would not keep that. The 30 can't make that much difference and the 2 probably wont either?

Keep or Toss? I'm a bit on the fence on this one because of those 2 30 IVs. No, its not because its Attack, I don't give a fuck about it, before anyone starts bothering with Foul Play/Confusion calcs.
keep, TR Cress is a thing. 30/31 have the same stat at lv 50 for competition so its good.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

The 2 in Speed makes no difference, IVs 0-3 all give an exact stat value of 81 at level 50. I'd say it's a keep, though it is unfortunate that the two 30s ended up being in its most useful stats...

keep, TR Cress is a thing. 30/31 have the same stat at lv 50 for competition so its good.
Not when they're being invested in. And Cresselia definitely invests in both HP and SpD if it's used in TR.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure why you would not keep that. The 30 can't make that much difference and the 2 probably wont either?
The 2 in Speed makes no difference, IVs 0-3 all give an exact stat value of 81 at level 50. I'd say it's a keep, though it is unfortunate that the two 30s ended up being in its most useful stats...
No, its not those 2 Speed IVs since they still give Cress the same Speed stat in Lv.50 as if she had 0 Speed IVs (I'm SRing her on purpose with that super low Speed for VGC/Battle Spot use). I'm instead a bit concerned about those 2 30 IVs, in case they affect her survivability against certain attacks.

Edit: After doing some handy dandy calcs, those 30s don't matter as much as I thought, so fuck perfectionism and #flawlessorbust 31 IV maniacs; Kept!

Last edited:
No, its not those 2 Speed IVs since they still give Cress the same Speed stat in Lv.50 as if she had 0 Speed IVs (I'm SRing her on purpose with that super low Speed for VGC/Battle Spot use). I'm instead a bit concerned about those 2 30 IVs, in case they affect her survivability against certain attacks.
Flawless:
252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Cresselia: 109-127 (48 - 55.9%) -- 78.9% chance to 2HKO

Yours:
252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Cresselia: 109-127 (48.2 - 56.1%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO

That's timid hydreigon at lvl 50 :p

Assuming you max both stats there's a slight difference in bulk, but honestly it shouldnt matter especially since:
252 SpA Choice Specs Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Cresselia: 120-144 (52.8 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
^flawless
yours v
252 SpA Choice Specs Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Cresselia: 120-144 (53 - 63.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Can someone tell me the easiest way to get a shiny Skarmory / Electrike without having the Shiny Charm?
shiny value hatch or horde battle for electrike in oras route 118

edit : Do shiny value hatch if you don't mind the shiny pokemon doesn't have your OT and ID . But it's the fastest way to get a shiny competitive .

shiny value hatch or horde battle for electrike in oras route 118

edit : Do shiny value hatch if you don't mind the shiny pokemon doesn't have your OT and ID . But it's the fastest way to get a shiny competitive .
I want it with my OT and ID, but I also want it to be competitive viable. I'm guessing for that the only way is with Masuda + Shiny Charm + IV breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)