XY OU Testing my OU Team

Hello there! I recently started to play competitive and I have been trying to make a decent team to play in OU, since it's my first one I'm sure there will be a lot of thing I should change in order to make it better thats why I need your help. I will try to explain briefly each pokemon:

Raikou @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Some Special offensive for the team, I like the movepool as it gives nice coverage with Extrasensory and Ice HP, Volt Switch helps getting him safe but I'm not sure about the item I should equip to him, I tried Expert Belt but I guess there are better options.

Scizor (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Bug Bite
- Knock Off

At first I wasn't sure about using Scizor then I realized he is quite strong with Knock Off to take out items, Technician makes a really good job with Bullet Punch and Bug Bite, but I must say I've hardly ever mega evolved him because I usually mega evolve Tyranitar, should I get him another item or is it better to keep it just in case I need the extra boost?

Tyranitar (M) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Well, this doesn't need a lot of explanation hehe, massive power followed by a skill that helps weaken the enemies with Skarmory's help. Not sure about Fire Punch/Crunch, the last one gives me STAB but Fire punch is a good coverage.

Breloom (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore
- Swords Dance

I really like this guy, I always start with Spore to get a free SD boost and then if I'm lucky i can make some nice damage with Bullet Seed or take the priority with Mach Punch to get rid of the weakened enemies.

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Actually I don't know what to do with Skarmory and Celebi, I guess I still don't get the strategy well enough. I ussually start with Skarmory as my first pokemon so I can set the entry hazards as soon as possible but lately I have to switch at 2nd turn to save him, same with Celebi, I have 2 boost attacks on him so I can baton pass to any member of the team but it's quite difficult to find the correct time to not get killed before I can use it.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Swords Dance
- Giga Drain
- Baton Pass

Hi! Have you read the rules to making an RMT? All you have to do is add some more lines to your descriptions, and thats all. Otherwise not many people will rate this team. Thanks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)