Smogon Tour 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Excited to play and learn from the best players around smogon! Also, when does smogon tour end? I'm new to participating in tours.

Last edited:
I would point enchanted the Tour. It would be the first game. But I have a question ... Does it matter limit messages to participate? I hope not.

I would point enchanted the Tour. It would be the first game. But I have a question ... Does it matter limit messages to participate? I hope not.
If you mean : does it matter if I have a limited number of messages, the answer is no, I'm pretty sure you can participate either way. Might want to read the rules Bloo posted to find out!

Reactions: pj

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The first post on the forums from probably half of the people here (including me) was "in" in this subforum.
A messages limit is useful to prevent inactivity, but since it's a live Tournament that takes place 20 minutes after the sign-up phase, no one will join then forget to play.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
(I am new)
Do I have to play ORAS, BW and DPP or is it possible to just play ORAS OU?
Some people just play ORAS or any specific tier of their choosing just for fun, so sure. However, it'd be a good idea to play all of tiers if you want a chance to play playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)