Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Quagsire with unaware has -1 def for example does it ignore that drop?
If a quagsire had a minus defense drop and was hit with a physical attack it would take more damage regardless of unaware. Unaware only ignores the opponent's stat changes. Which is why Curse is actually usable on Quaqsire because it doesn't ignore its own stat changes.

"Ignores stat boosts and debuffs on other Pokemon." -From Smogon Abilitydex
http://www.smogon.com/dex/bw/abilities/unaware

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Where does everyone get the tiny sprites for the Pokemon like all the mons for every type in some people's sigs?

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
go on pldh.net/dex/sprites/pokemon name
at the bottom you can find pokemon sprites, and ofc replace pokemon name with whatever pokemon you wanna find, e.g if i want to find manaphy sprite i put in pldh.net/dex/sprites/manaphy

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
you got ninja'd lol. also sometimes those sprites don't work and show up as big black boxes for some reason.

You can also go to a viability thread, where they have all the little sprites, you can just click and drag them into the reply box.

Not necessarily competitive related, but anyway; how do I get my Pokémon from my Diamond cart onto my OR cart? I've been out of the loop for quite some time.

Anyone knows where can I find Bloo's Dance Like You Want to Win team? (1 defoger and 5 focus sash mons i think) I really want to see that team

Hawlucha is kind of weak for a set up sweeper, so it needs all the power that it can get. Besides, nothing can really outspeed Hawlucha at +2, and it's not going to live powerful priority anyways, so it needs to do as much damage before going down, which is why HJK is preferred.

Azelf doesn't really have any other useful move to use on a suicide lead set with Stealth Rock, Explosion and Taunt, so Fire Blast is chosen for coverage against steel-types such as scizor, mega metagross and ferrothorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)