SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Sent out a Chansey and got a 31/xx/31/31/31/xx shiny lv. 50 Escavalier with an AV attached, nicknamed 'Stabbington'. It was really cute so I sent it back out.

I've been getting a lot of males in rare balls lately. Hearbreaking tbh. I usually send the rare ball females that I already have back out, though I haven't gotten one of those ever since ORAS came out.

That depends on if your definition of 'legit' includes 'cloned' - mine personally doesn't - because even a legit shiny mewtwo would have been cloned to hell and back prior to this gen. And considering the ease of getting past Pokebank with hacked mons, of which the most basic technique is "It has to actually be POSSIBLY legit".... Not to rain on your parade, because I'd sure like it if things like that shiny 6 IV Swampert I got were legal, but if you're actually worried about it I'd err on the side of "HACKED AS FUCK."
Yeah, I figure the chance that it's cloned is well over 9000. That's okay with me. I'm never going to use it in a match against other people (because legendaries always feel cheap to me, idk why), so I don't mind. If it had 6 IVs or an impossible moveset/was obviously hacked, I'd feel weird about using it in-game. But cloned from something that was at least fairly reasonable to encounter in a canon game? Nope~ (Of course, I wouldn't trade it to anyone else, either. I don't really consider cloned pokemon legit for most purposes. But for beating the snot out of the Battle Maison and being snuggled in Pokemon-Amie? ~*~NO FUCKS GIVEN~*~)

EDIT: I'm starting on a new round of Sableyes with Calm Mind/Recover/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp. Got 4 IVs already, working on the 5th. So look out for imperfect babbus on the WT circuit.

Last edited:
I got recently a Level 100 shiny Salamence. (5 perfect IVs)... I F*KING hate Shiny salamence.
If you so dislike Shiny Salamence, I'm sure that you could probably get something else good for it if you offered it for trade, like aren't there even a dedicated trade section somewhere in this forum?

JES

One of my friends asked for it, because he likes the color green. Good for him, still thanks for the suggestion.
Good. It is fortunate that you have a friend who happens to have a different opinion of Shiny Salamence. Looks like he'll go to a good home, where he'll be loved.

I got a new one that I was very excited about: a Timid Contrary Snivy. This is the first of the Unova starters that I have received with a hidden ability.

I really made off like a bandit today, with one Shiny Naive Rayquaza, with flawless IVs, and a dude named dewottfollows traded me this shiny Modest Dewott with Shell Armor, and again flawless IVs.

Needless to say, I'm keeping them.

But that does not top the best trade that I got today: a Shiny Aegislash. And the best part about this wasn't that it had a standard Trick Room set, with a Quiet nature and 0 Speed, but the item that it was holding, the item that I can never have enough of: Leftovers. I'm taking that Brightpowder from my Rotom-Wash, and adding those Leftovers! :D

Last edited:
So, WTW last night! I got some interesting things:
-4 EM Monferno, EM were Fake Out, Blaze Kick, Counter, Encore. Hell yea
-Male HA Mudkip... In a Lure Ball ._.
-Following the lines of that, HP Rock HA BR female Serperior in Moon Ball
-6 IV shiny Kyogre named 'HackMeHard'
-A BR Hydreigon, Charge Beam set
-Honedge named Excalibur, Quiet 0 IVs in Speed, with HP Grass
-Magikarps named 'Hope' (three of them). Some had good IVs and/or HAs
-Eevee named 'Lonelines'. I've read that story before so it reminded me
I was trading away some Vulpix spitbacks BTW

I got a shiny Smeargle. No doubt hacked, with 31 IVs in everything but SpA, but I don't really care.

Forgot to continue the WTing at night.

Edit: Tonight, I made off like a bandit. I got:
a 6IV Shiny Gastrodon with Leftovers. No doubt hacked, but I don't care.
a 5IV FEMALE Japanese Froakie. I'm gonna use this for Masuda method breeding.
a Shiny 3IV Umbreon with Leftovers. Probably hacked, but again, I give a crap. If anyone wants it, I'm putting it up for trade tomorrow. I'm even offering the Leftovers with it, 'cause 'easy come, easy go'.

Last edited:
So there I was, trading away a bunch of Timid Contrary Snivy (all nicknamed SeverusSnake or Nagini), and getting your average Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Ralts, that sort of stuff.

Then, after about an hour of this, I decided to go 'Screw it, how would someone else like something terrible for a change?', and WT'ed a spare Silcoon I had at hand.

And I get a 6IV Shiny Bulbasaur.

I feel really guilty now . . .

Last edited:
So there I was, trading away a bunch of Timid Contrary Snivy (all nicknamed SeverusSnake or Nagini), and getting your average Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Ralts, that sort of stuff.

Then, after about an hour of this, I decided to go 'Screw it, how would someone else like something terrible for a change?', and WT'ed a spare Silcoon I had at hand.

And I get a 6IV Shiny Bulbasaur.

I feel really guilty now . . .
I hope you 'niced' that nice person. Doing so could make his day.

I gave him a 'Nice', and an EXP Power 3, but I still fear that that was not enough. Regardless of if it was hacked or not, it gives me some more faith in humanity.
Regardless, I think that he appreciated the gesture.
I was WTing my Tyrunt spitbacks, and got some nice stuff too. I just release the Wurmples and Zigzagoons, and keep the good stuff, and WT off any hatchlings that I don't need.

I got a female Marill with 3 EMs and 4IVs

In a dive ball.
3 EMs is lame, Superpower / Aqua Jet / Belly Drum / Perish Song Marill powah :p

New WT update! A shiny Jolly Rayquaza with 6 IVs... And V-Create... And no ribbon... With a pentagon... WT's hack check is about as lame as Pokebank's

Reactions: JES
3 EMs is lame, Superpower / Aqua Jet / Belly Drum / Perish Song Marill powah :p

New WT update! A shiny Jolly Rayquaza with 6 IVs... And V-Create... And no ribbon... With a pentagon... WT's hack check is about as lame as Pokebank's
Not that you can really complain. Since it is a Shiny Rayquaza...A Jolly...With 6IVs...and ass ice-kicking V-Create! I enjoy getting the occasional 6IVers over WT, even if they are hacks, over the pathetically monotonous Wurmples, Lotads, Ralts, Glooms, and Zigzagoons, so long as they can't turn into bad eggs, or otherwise ruin my game!!!

If it isn't at Lv. 100, have fun raising him!

Not that you can really complain. Since it is a Shiny Rayquaza...A Jolly...With 6IVs...and ass ice-kicking V-Create! I enjoy getting the occasional 6IVers over WT, even if they are hacks, over the pathetically monotonous Wurmples, Lotads, Ralts, Glooms, and Zigzagoons, so long as they can't turn into bad eggs, or otherwise ruin my game!!!

If it isn't at Lv. 100, have fun raising him!
I would rather get the Zigzagoon, there's always the chance someone was DexNaving and caught an HA Female in an interesting ball. WT Zigzagoon can also be useful for Pickup abuse due to the boosted Exp making leveling to 91 less of a chore.

Shiny V-create Rayquaza isn't even remotely close to legal, so the only place to use it is against the E4 (which is easy enough without a hacked V-create Rayquaza).

I got a Female HA Shiny Modest Eevee with all 6 IVs off of Wonder Trade yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that, with the odds of it being Female, having a HA, being a Shiny AND having all 6 IVs against it, it's most likely hacked. Either that, or the person legitimately hatched one and was cloning them to give them away.

Any ideas as to what I should evolve it into?

Yesterday I got a level 100 4IV Rayquaza in a Master Ball (and HOLDING a Master Ball) and Pokérus too! I had sent in a Froakie I got the trade before so it shouldn't be too bad. I put it in the GTS so I can get a Jirachi... eventually. I don't know how legit it is, but it seems pretty okay.

Yesterday I got a level 100 4IV Rayquaza in a Master Ball (and HOLDING a Master Ball) and Pokérus too! I had sent in a Froakie I got the trade before so it shouldn't be too bad. I put it in the GTS so I can get a Jirachi... eventually. I don't know how legit it is, but it seems pretty okay.
You're going to be waiting literally forever for that trade to go through. Mythical Pokemon like Jirachi can't be traded over the GTS, despite being able to ask for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)