NU The Never Used Tournament League [Won by TewMew!]

Should we ban Feraligatr for this Tournament?

• yes

Votes: 87 89.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've randomized the last 5 slots that remained opened since I fell asleep so there is a fair chance for everyone to get into the tournament. Damnosaur, TonyFlygon, Bowtie Addo, Dangerous, and Roar of Noob made it in. Mega-Swampert, Mr. Mendes, FireMage, Orphic, jacob, Feeling The Moment, Teddeh, Brick Small., Jason Fagerberg, and Matt McCaffrey if you'd like to participate as subs (players who replace any possibly inactive players during early rounds) then please let me know! If not, I hope you'll participate next month!

With that being said, let's get on to Round 1
The deadline for this round will be 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 14th. Please endeavor to get your matches done on time! I understand that this will be a lot of people's first tournament, so if you have any question, feel free to send me a pm and ask! There's no shame in it and it'll keep you from getting in trouble.
Also, seeing as the vote was so one-sided, I'm going to say Gatr is out for this tournament. Unless you and your opponent agree on bringing him, DO NOT BRING FERALIGATR. If there are enough players who would like to see him back for future rounds, we can discuss that too, but I think the average player would not have fun with it.
Remember, you don't have to share replays and this is a best of one tournament! Good luck, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)