Media One Piece (spoilers!)

I agree with you aldaron on the fact that's dressrosa is going to open up to some real stuff, but i wouldn't be surprised to see Kaido being pictured as a way darker character than doflamingo by killing him or doing some crazy stuff, i just don't think that Doflamingo will go down by Luffy or Law's hands like Oda wants us to think

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree with you aldaron on the fact that's dressrosa is going to open up to some real stuff, but i wouldn't be surprised to see Kaido being pictured as a way darker character than doflamingo by killing him or doing some crazy stuff, i just don't think that Doflamingo will go down by Luffy or Law's hands like Oda wants us to think
The point is he's finished

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
dddzzooorrooooooooo

loved the poneglyph in the cover in the beginning, also this cover story is ending up being one of the longest (i mean jimbei's overall ones) so I'm considering going back and looking at specific details for potential foreshadowing clues

also this means everyone in dd's family is finally done...

time for dd / trebol and law / luffy / bellamy finally...

So Law's still a loser huh

That said, the extent of Doff's DF is so wide. We've seen it on a macro level (bird cage) and nano level (healing). And it amazes me that his mind can control all those strings at the same time unless they have mind of their own.

And yeah, so disappointed of Trebol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)