General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello everybody!
I'm Benson85 and I am Italian. I joined competitive battling with Pokemon Showdown and I usually play in VGC and NU. My favourite Pokemon is Ludicolo. I hope to have fun here
See you soon!
Hi Benson85!
I also joined competitive battling with Showdown and I usually play OU, UU, BH, LC, Random Battles, and many others. My favorite Pokemon is Bisharp. I hope you have a good time here!
Hello!
AS is the first pokemon game I've really played- I think that my brother had Pearl when we were younger, and I enjoyed it, but I didn't have a DS of my own. Now that I can finally get into the game I've been loving it! I'm just here to learn, meet people and maybe get competitive.
Hey vortexx!
The first game I played was Emerald, which is still my favorite of all time. I got a 3DS for Pokemon Y, and got AS when it was released. Where would you like to get involved here? Any tiers you like? Anyways, have fun!

Hi Benson85!
Hey vortexx!
The first game I played was Emerald, which is still my favorite of all time. I got a 3DS for Pokemon Y, and got AS when it was released. Where would you like to get involved here? Any tiers you like? Anyways, have fun!
Thank you for the friendly welcome!
By competitive I just mean online tournaments and the like. Nothing too serious, but I'd like to get good at the game. c:

QueBien

Thank you for the friendly welcome!
By competitive I just mean online tournaments and the like. Nothing too serious, but I'd like to get good at the game. c:
Hey have you taken a look at our Tutoring Program? You can learn all about competitive battling there. I think it would be a good experience for you. :)

Hello, I am Kyra and I am 23 years old. I have been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember. Started with Red and Yellow and it has never never left me since then. I love Pokémon so much, it's unbelievable. Pokémon is my life. Sometimes it depresses me a bit because this is the most important thing in my life. I don't want to do anything in my life besides Pokémon. When I'm at my school (I study graphic design at an art academy) I can only think about Pokémon. It controls my life. Mostly in a good way though, as I'm having fun dedicating my life to Pokémon. Not only am I into the games, I also love the TCG (not so much the game, more the collecting noatalgia parts) and the anime.

I've come to Smogon because I want to gather with other Pokemon lovers. I want to share, I want to come together. I also battle a lot, but not too competitively.

Well that was my introduction. Bye bye ^.^

Hello, I am Kyra and I am 23 years old. I have been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember. Started with Red and Yellow and it has never never left me since then. I love Pokémon so much, it's unbelievable. Pokémon is my life. Sometimes it depresses me a bit because this is the most important thing in my life. I don't want to do anything in my life besides Pokémon. When I'm at my school (I study graphic design at an art academy) I can only think about Pokémon. It controls my life. Mostly in a good way though, as I'm having fun dedicating my life to Pokémon. Not only am I into the games, I also love the TCG (not so much the game, more the collecting noatalgia parts) and the anime.

I've come to Smogon because I want to gather with other Pokemon lovers. I want to share, I want to come together. I also battle a lot, but not too competitively.

Well that was my introduction. Bye bye ^.^
Wow, welcome Kyra. Your introduction gave me shivers down my spine.. Your love for Pokémon is truly amazing (darn, I sound like a defeated gym leader). I can relate to a lot of things you say. I also study at an art academy (Willem de Kooning, The Netherlands) and Pokémon also has a huge impact on my life. I'm also into the TGC and the anime.

Smogon is definitely the right place to gather with other Pokémon lovers, although in my experience a big part of Smogon is focused on the competitive side. I can still find my joy here, though. Maybe we could battle sometime. I'd love to.

If you have any question for now, make sure to check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Anyhow, have fun hanging out here on the forums! :)

Wassup everybody, my name is Spiked wizard

And i have loved Pokemon for so long, When I was five my aunt got me a game boy and a copy of leaf green for my birthday ( she was a poke fan herself, and sometimes i wish my parents were to :p ) and now it fells like forever i have been a fan of Pokemon, and its been a huge thing in my life! it has made me friends, sometimes it was even joy when i was sad. I was always a super fan but never was interested in competitive battling, heck i even have tons of Pokemon merchandise and i got every main series Pokemon game on the midnight release but i was always scared and to shy to go to Pokemon competitions so i didn't.

For the past year i have been playing Pokemon competitive, but now i have been really moving forward and pressing on and seeing myself getting better and better. when i go to america this summer i hope to get to go to nationals! ( Brazil only has Pokemon trading card game :l ). I have also been planing to start a YouTube channel and i am so so close to having enough money for a 3ds capture.

well thanks for reading my life story XD and i hope to make lots of buddies and have a little fun :3

QueBien

Wassup everybody, my name is Spiked wizard

And i have loved Pokemon for so long, When I was five my aunt got me a game boy and a copy of leaf green for my birthday ( she was a poke fan herself, and sometimes i wish my parents were to :p ) and now it fells like forever i have been a fan of Pokemon, and its been a huge thing in my life! it has made me friends, sometimes it was even joy when i was sad. I was always a super fan but never was interested in competitive battling, heck i even have tons of Pokemon merchandise and i got every main series Pokemon game on the midnight release but i was always scared and to shy to go to Pokemon competitions so i didn't.

For the past year i have been playing Pokemon competitive, but now i have been really moving forward and pressing on and seeing myself getting better and better. when i go to america this summer i hope to get to go to nationals! ( Brazil only has Pokemon trading card game :l ). I have also been planing to start a YouTube channel and i am so so close to having enough money for a 3ds capture.

well thanks for reading my life story XD and i hope to make lots of buddies and have a little fun :3
Hey Spiked Wizard!
Don't Spikes hurt fire types? ?_? I've never had my own GameBoy :( but I played on my friends' and relatives'. I've been a fan of the series ever since I took the time and actually played through Emerald. Anyways, check out the Questions threads if you have any, but have fun on the forums!

Hi my name is Madelyn or I guess Kawaii Raichu anyway its nice to meet you guys here :D. Yes I'm haveing trouble with my profile picture lol. I can't have any battles right now but anyway I am a decent :)

I don't have internet so I'm on my phone and I won't get internet until april so all I'm doi'n is IV breed and EV train my pokemon along with all the shiny methods and trying to get a battle streak of 200. I also have to get back to my Omega Ruby and beat the elitie four and capture legendaries which is all I can do...

Last edited:
Hi my name is Madelyn or I guess Kawaii Raichu anyway its nice to meet you guys here :D. Yes I'm haveing trouble with my profile picture lol. I can't have any battles right now but anyway I am a decent :)

I don't have internet so I'm on my phone and I won't get internet until april so all I'm doi'n is IV breed and EV train my pokemon along with all the shiny methods and trying to get a battle streak of 200. I also have to get back to my Omega Ruby and beat the elitie four and capture legendaries which is all I can do...
Hey Madelyn, welcome! Hit me up when you have internet, maybe we could battle sometime. If you have any question for now, make sure to check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Have fun hanging out here on the forums! :)

hello i just joined today i have been playing pokemon since gen2 and i do some breeding and battling but i am not very good with battling i hope to get involved in the smogon community

Oh... well hello there everyone.
Ya see... I've been playing pokemon pretty much since 1998, but I didn't know about this website until ~ 13 minutes ago.
So ah... Hi
(Really like what ya got going that I've seen so far)

Hello. My name is Thompson. i started out with leafgreen and well... i'm still here. i love to nuzlocke the originals and make some of the most useless pokemon useful.

Hi, I'm Alecthar. Gen VI are my first Pokemon games since a friend and I got Gold/Silver for Christmas way back in middle school, and they definitely represent the first time I've played Pokemon with an eye toward organized competition. I haven't tried PS! yet, I mostly play in Battle Spot and the PGL online competitions, so I'm working slowly toward putting a competitive set of Pokemon together for VGC format events.

Hi, I'm Balfazar... Been playing Pokemon for a few years now and I'm obsessed with it, also in love with the Anime series despite Ash's many flaws.
I've managed to get 8 badges in every region with the exception of the Johto region, I haven't played past the 6th gym in that one.. Plan to complete it soon.

Starting playing competitive in Gen V, still am and I recently started up a YouTube channel in hopes of teaching others some new strategies and learn some new things myself, always look forward to learning new things, favorite battle format is Singles 6v6 but I've been trying out some of the VGC format with friends and I'm really enjoying myself. :D

Pretty much it... Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Hi. I am something sticky if you have trouble reading blue on blue like some people do. my PS! name is smug ass snivy and I'm mostly interested in finding my place in the metagame. I'm male and I have been obsessed with pokemon my whole life and playing it even thought me to read! no joke.

Hey there! I'm Jay.
Not really into the whole battling eachother thing but I'm trying to complete the entire pokedex on my Alpha Sapphire.

Hello. I'm Dpc1984, those are my initials and the year I was born. So, I'm probably older than most of the people on here. Though, I wasn't when I first started lurking around this site during the Advanced generation near 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure this is my first post ever. I'm not really into competitive battling against other people, but have come here for tips for in game challenges such as the Battle Tower, Frontier, Maison, etc. and I also enjoy reading through a lot of the topics in the Orange Islands subforum. Maybe I'll actually try posting in there next. I've been playing Pokemon since the original Red and Blue days and still enjoy it, even though I'm considered "too old" for that by many people.

Heyo, Smogoners.~ I'm not exactly new here, but I feel like I've been too withdrawn from PS and Smogon. I stopped coming for a while and I would love to try and get back into the swing of things. I'll start with a little information about myself. I'm 18, I'm from the east coast of the US, and I love anime. I started playing Pokemon during the era of 3rd gen, but I was never too big on the competitive side. I got into competitive battling during 5th gen, but I couldn't get into it like I wanted to.
My main goal here is to become a connected member of Smogon and PS, a decent battler, and to enjoy all that it has to offer. I love Pokemon, and socializing with people of different cultures. I'll be looking forward to meeting different kinds of people here!~

Sup yo Smogon, I'm Omnidoomer, I've been on Showdown for a year or two after I found it doing some late night internet surfing. Yeah, I'm decent at making teams, but not decent at making plays. So yeah, probably gonna do an RMT soon to see how good my team is. Yeah, so um... I'll end this right now. Bye!
:-)
What tier do you use I can help if Vgc Ou Doubles :)

Yo, I'm hydro. Lurked occasionally so I thought I'd join up. Uh let's see. I do play a little Showdown. Mainly Random Battles as I enjoy having to think on my feet. Though I have played a few tiered battles against a couple friends.

I've made the odd Battle Tower/Subway/Maison team too. I've played all gens, but really only starting playing the games beyond "water beats fire" from gen 4 onwards. Part of that may be the special/physical split, which is probably my favorite thing to happen to the battle system.

I got back into AS recently after a mini-hiatus, and plan to complete the Pokedex for the first time (never bothered trying in previous games).

Yo, I'm hydro. Lurked occasionally so I thought I'd join up. Uh let's see. I do play a little Showdown. Mainly Random Battles as I enjoy having to think on my feet. Though I have played a few tiered battles against a couple friends.

I've made the odd Battle Tower/Subway/Maison team too. I've played all gens, but really only starting playing the games beyond "water beats fire" from gen 4 onwards. Part of that may be the special/physical split, which is probably my favorite thing to happen to the battle system.

I got back into AS recently after a mini-hiatus, and plan to complete the Pokedex for the first time (never bothered trying in previous games).
Hey Hydro, welcome. Do you also do Wifi battles? If yes, maybe we could battle sometime. If you have any question for now, make sure to check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Anyhow, have fun hanging out here on the forums! :)

Hey Hydro, welcome. Do you also do Wifi battles? If yes, maybe we could battle sometime. If you have any question for now, make sure to check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Anyhow, have fun hanging out here on the forums! :)
Thanks for the welcome. I don't really play Wi-Fi battles, but I've done a lot of things I haven't before since getting back into AS; so I may in the future.

Hello all, I'm UWS) Citizen, my PS name is basically the same. I only play in OU because I find the most interest in it. Don't blame my english, I'm from France so I may maje some mistakes from time to time. I recently bought ORAS and a 3DS but I don't do Wifi battles, I'm too lazy for that, PS already does the thing. I hope I'll have fun there !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)