Multifaction/FFA Dragon Mafia Game Over: Norwegian Ridgebacks, Tiamat, Paperblade, Walrein, and moi win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by zorbees

Dragon Mafia

1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. No exceptions.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs. You can fake role PMs, obviously.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game. Do not invite players into conversations if they were not one of the original members.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, including logs with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch a player during the day by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

5.5) No stealth lynching. This will be determined at my discretion, so just don't do it.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, no player will be lynched.

7) Priorities work using a system of logic. Only kills have priority, and only in relation to each other.

8) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

9) If you are silenced, persuaded, frozen, kidnapped, etc., you are expected to follow this order like it was a rule. You have no excuse for breaking the rules.

10) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (but I will take advantage of this right as rarely as possible).

11) Don't call your spreadsheets Dragon Mafia. I do that. That gets annoying fast. Be a little more specific please, like your team or the person who made it.

12) You were sent PMs titled "Role PM and Actions", please give me your actions in that convo.

Mechanics
There are three factions and three wolves. The Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and the Swedish Short-Snouts are the factions. The wolves are Daenerys Targaryen, Kazavon, and Tiamat.

Players have Role PMs that look like this:
Dear Player,
You are Role Name.

Here is your role flavor.

Night Action: Action In Plain Terms (Bodyguard, Hook, Inspect).
Here is the flavor explaining why you have this role. When you target a player with this role, what would happened is explained here.

You are holding Item.
Here is this item's flavor. This is what it does.

You are allied with the Hungarian Horntails. You win when the Norwegian Ridgebacks, the Swedish Short-Snouts, and Tiamat are eliminated. / You are allied with the Norwegian Ridgebacks. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Swedish Short-Snouts, and Daenerys Targaryen are eliminated. / You are allied with the Swedish Short-Snouts. You win when the Hungarian Horntails, the Norwegian Ridgebacks, and Kazavon are eliminated.

AND
Here's the flavor of your AND win condition. You must complete a moderately easy task to win.

OR
Here's the flavor of your OR win condition. If you complete a somewhat hard task, you will win.
Syntax is not universally consistent between Role PMs. I have done a lot more creative writing and a lot less game design in the past year, so scrutinize Role PMs at your own risk.

To win, a faction member must outlive their rivals AND complete their unique win condition. OR they could complete a different unique win condition and win automatically. A player whose OR condition if fulfilled will leave the game.

Every player starts the game with an item. These are discarded when the player dies. Items may be used or given away at night.

During the day, each faction player must vote for the leader of their faction. That leader chooses a killer and a target for their night kill. The killer must accept being sent to kill, the leader will be notified before the night ends if they decline.

Hungarian Horntails kill Nights 1 & 2. Norwegian Ridgebacks kill Nights 1 & 3. Swedish Short-Snouts kill Nights 2 & 3. This pattern repeats.

Dead:
Ullar/Mushu/SSS/Persuade/Lynched Day 1
imperfectluck/Smaug/SSS/Silence/Lasered Night 1
sunny004/Spyro/HH/Prio Up/Meteor Smashed Night 1

billymills/Vlad Tepes/NR/Ability Check/Lynched Day 2
Lightwolf/Sash Lilac/SSS/Bodyguard/Beaten Up Night 2
Laurel/Daenerys Targaryen/Wolf/Backup/Meteor Smashed Night 2

zorbees/Arthur Pendragon/HH/Martyr/Lynched Day 3
ginganigga/Iroh/HH/Inspect/Lasered Night 3
PokeguyNXB/Falkor/HH/Decoy/Lasered Night 4
Spiffy/Kazavon/Wolf/Thief/Lynched Day 5

Winners:
Walrein/Ridley/SSS/Track
Paperblade/King Ghidorah/SSS/Watch
moi/Dragonite/HH/Prio Down

billymills/Vlad Tepes/NR/Ability Check
More Cowbell/Bahamut/NR/Alliance Check
Haunted Diamond/April Ryan/NR/Hook
theangryscientist/Trogdor/NR/Safeguard
UncleSam/Haku/NR/Rogue
Gale Wing Srock/Tiamat/Wolf/Jack of all Trades

Sending out Role PMs. Do not discuss the game until I confirm that they are all out.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
rules said:
7) For the most part, priorities are as they usually are in other games. If two actions with the same priority (eg from the same card) occur, they will both be successful, barring other circumstances. I can answer some questions you may have about priority.
Cards confirmed

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi everyone I am a Norwegian Ridgeback and I will be helping us all obtain a glorious victory. The first step towards me accomplishing this feat is you all contacting me and telling me what you can do at night!

Thank you for your time and attention

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Daenerys: do NOT contact Walrein, he wants you dead. Contact me instead! I want you alive. Not so I can kill you later, I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)