League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1749848380/204049685?tab=overview

beaten by a little girl. flash tibbers and steal baron. She is freelo in ranked vs incompetents too.
Annie taught me how to use Flash as a useful spell rather than an escape or wall jump a couple times a game. Getting FB before they can even react with a flash stun is the best feeling... until you land a 4 man flash stun late game that seals the deal.

I like to run "glass cannon" Annie with some CDR, something like Morello's -> Mobi/Sorc shoes -> Haunting Guise (to be sold later) -> Deathcap. Morello's is awesome for trading and awesome for teamfights, because it's incredibly easy to get a second stun off if your tanks are positioned well. Fun stuff.

I had a question about the Party IP - has anyone gotten 0 IP while grouped in a party? I think in like 3/5 games today our entire party hasn't gotten anything, and we weren't entirely sure why. At one point we thought it was because one of the group members wasn't on our friends list, but then it happened again the next game. Hadn't seen anyone else bitching about it, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

Also, I've been spamming users here with friend requests, so if you see someone named TenSecondsFlat be sure to accept their request and carry them to Plat xoxoxo

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Annie taught me how to use Flash as a useful spell rather than an escape or wall jump a couple times a game. Getting FB before they can even react with a flash stun is the best feeling... until you land a 4 man flash stun late game that seals the deal.

I like to run "glass cannon" Annie with some CDR, something like Morello's -> Mobi/Sorc shoes -> Haunting Guise (to be sold later) -> Deathcap. Morello's is awesome for trading and awesome for teamfights, because it's incredibly easy to get a second stun off if your tanks are positioned well. Fun stuff.

I had a question about the Party IP - has anyone gotten 0 IP while grouped in a party? I think in like 3/5 games today our entire party hasn't gotten anything, and we weren't entirely sure why. At one point we thought it was because one of the group members wasn't on our friends list, but then it happened again the next game. Hadn't seen anyone else bitching about it, so I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

Also, I've been spamming users here with friend requests, so if you see someone named TenSecondsFlat be sure to accept their request and carry them to Plat xoxoxo
I'll resend you a friend request. I've been getting bot requests lately so that's why I denied it. My bad.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Yeah I remember how we somehow managed to split push so hard that we somehow won even though our inhibs and turrets were down. iirc our nexus was almost taken down but we managed to somehow ace them and stalled until Trynd and Walrein were able to push down mid lane.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
New green trinket is so op for top lane late game good ward coverage around objectives to tp to.
As a person who has (literally) dominated top lane for quite a while with Sion I can concur that the new yellow ward trinket is ridiculously strong - especially for champions that can split push and have access to teleport. Which speaking of it may be time to pull some ranked games with this bad boy since I've took normals and absolutely obliterated some laners.

http://web2.betkill.com/summoner/na/38353963#profile

There are roughly 13? wins and three losses currently with me playing Sion and I haven't always gone against schmucks either. Some of the losses were due to really uncontrolling circumstances (my Lucian and Sona had been killed more times combined than top / mid / jungle and I was not slouching on team fights).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)